Free condoms

Nutin... nutin at all.
  • BLM69
  • 07-06-2017, 11:53 PM
I can attest Jules doesn't BB - Lord knows I tried. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Fat girl will give it up BB, she's selective on who goes in raw $ now a days, the whore would let any trick BB her in her BP days, now she looks down where she started from

She'll be here 20 years from now still sucking raw cocks for rent money just like today, since this is all she knows in life, Big girl is just salty for Me NEVER asking to see her bitchy ass. She should know by now, I won't see or deal with big mouth hating whores.
http://www.trojanbrands.com/en/condo...icated-Condoms

Love Magnums lubricated I wish more gals stocked these
Friend of mine from the U.K. gave me a bunch called " One" theyre good
http://www.trojanbrands.com/en/condo...icated-Condoms

Love Magnums lubricated I wish more gals stocked these
Friend of mine from the U.K. gave me a bunch called " One" theyre good Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I tend to buy the "One, The Legend" which is essentially One's version of a Magnum.

Lots of ladies don't stock the Trojan Magnums because they are latex. Lot of people with a latex allergy in the world, so its easier to to get the polyisoprene condoms like Skyn or One. Moreover, of all the brands out there, Trojans have a funky smell.
I tend to buy the "One, The Legend" which is essentially One's version of a Magnum.

Lots of ladies don't stock the Trojan Magnums because they are latex. Lot of people with a latex allergy in the world, so its easier to to get the polyisoprene condoms like Skyn or One. Moreover, of all the brands out there, Trojans have a funky smell. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Agreed... I love the skyn and the one condoms and skyn does make a larger size
Fat girl will give it up BB, she's selective on who goes in raw $ now a days, the whore would let any trick BB her in her BP days, now she looks down where she started from

She'll be here 20 years from now still sucking raw cocks for rent money just like today, since this is all she knows in life, Big girl is just salty for Me NEVER asking to see her bitchy ass. She should know by now, I won't see or deal with big mouth hating whores. Originally Posted by BLM69
I saw her a couple of times a few years ago and the idea of her being a bigger girl never remotely crossed my mind. You sound salty towards her, don't be a hater just because you two had some falling out and can't see each other. As I've said before though, it was the best blowjob of my life so I may be a bit biased.

Edit: and those fucking eyes of hers, beyond seductive.
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2017, 10:31 AM
I saw her a couple of times a few years ago and the idea of her being a bigger girl never remotely crossed my mind. You sound salty towards her, don't be a hater just because you two had some falling out and can't see each other. As I've said before though, it was the best blowjob of my life so I may be a bit biased.

Edit: and those fucking eyes of hers, beyond seductive. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I'm not salty at all and wish her the best as long as she don't attack me with more BS, I have no beef with her and you already know I'm no hater.
Your wife asking why you're having a package of 50 condoms delivered to the house every other week. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yes, yes. This.
I'm not salty at all and wish her the best as long as she don't attack me with more BS, I have no beef with her and you already know I'm no hater. Originally Posted by BLM69
Love ya BLM. Think the chances of you ever seeing her are equal to Manslut and me having a threesome with Tara lol.

On topic, I don't care for free condoms since I don't buy them now anyway. This is not a barebacker friendly thread

Edit: and those fucking eyes of hers, beyond seductive. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
And what happened, then? Well, in Whoreville they say – that TheEccie214’s small heart grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of the Hobby came through, and TheEccie214 found the strength of*ten Johns, plus two!
And what happened, then? Well, in Whoreville they say – that TheEccie214’s small heart grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of the Hobby came through, and TheEccie214 found the strength of*ten Johns, plus two! Originally Posted by Tapper69
That was good. There are a handful of girls here I have a soft spot for but enough Tara and Kitty types for me to fill my troll heart.
  • BLM69
  • 07-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Love ya BLM. Think the chances of you ever seeing her are equal to Manslut and me having a threesome with Tara lol.

On topic, I don't care for free condoms since I don't buy them now anyway. This is not a barebacker friendly thread Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Maybe I have seen her already lol, I'll share a funny story from last week, I contacted a provider directly on her posted number last week that I've PMd before and got no response, as she was sucking on my cock I told her, you never asked for my handle and kept on sucking away and I'm thinking to myself, she would be shocked if I told her who I really was on the board lol

The ladies that know/met me know I'm cool dude, you treat me with respect, you get the same back, getting back to the provider from last week, she'll never know and I'll never tell, she failed in the bbbj department and her pics here must if been taken on a good day, ladies please! get done up for your appointments
That was good. There are a handful of girls here I have a soft spot for but enough Tara and Kitty types for me to fill my troll heart. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Awww my heart beats for you too
Dang Blm...you da man since your disrespecting hero got banned. Maybe you can trash other ladies on here when your not cruising for another cheap sw.

Hope I'm not disrespecting ze rules...you never know

On topic, I don't care for free condoms since I don't buy them now anyway. This is not a barebacker friendly thread Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yeah when lighting strikes you twice call me and let me know. Maybe just Maybe then