Taking the plunge with providers & clients

I would like to ask that you kindly leave me out of your tit for tats with the locals. Y'alls battles are yours and not mine. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
When you post you involve yourself. If you don't want to be involved then don't post in the thread. Simple enough.
When you post you involve yourself. If you don't want to be involved then don't post in the thread. Simple enough. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

And what better advice to follow-- than your own. Bored in West Texas?
Whore's participation should be encouraged imo.
And what better advice to follow-- than your own. Bored in West Texas? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I've participated in this forum much longer than you have and YOU were the one complaining that you didn't want to be included in the "drama", not me sister.
Whore's participation should be encouraged imo. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I have no issue with her participating. But don't complain when you get included. Can't have it both ways. Lol
I have no issue with her participating. But don't complain when you get included. Can't have it both ways. Lol Originally Posted by CryptKicker

Lol-- I did not "complain"-- I asked if he could kindly stop quoting me to make points towards his board spat. And.. once he stated his case I do believe my answer was "Fair Enough".

Side note-- I've participated in this forum on and off for years-- like most ladies, I ramp up participation when a place is on my schedule... if I posted in every area all the time, I'd have no time for anything else. And.. as OSD mentioned-- being a lady mod on this forum these days is almost like being the Maytag Repairman.
Lol-- I did not "complain"-- I asked if he could kindly stop quoting me to make points towards his board spat. And.. once he stated his case I do believe my answer was "Fair Enough".

Side note-- I've participated in this forum on and off for years-- like most ladies, I ramp up participation when a place is on my schedule... if I posted in every area all the time, I'd have no time for anything else. And.. as OSD mentioned-- being a lady mod on this forum these days is almost like being the Maytag Repairman. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
why I feel the need ta plunge n buy a not working right Maytag dang nab it

you fix Whirlpool also ????
I have been known to sit on a Whirlpool washer to uh... um...

BALANCE IT-- yeah.. that's it. Balance it.
Jeez.
OSD,
Nice setup
Grace,
Very nice punchline
Jeez. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
you have a appliance that needs um Balanced ???? Eh
OSD,
Nice setup
Grace,
Very nice punchline Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
she knows to much and a mod, So I be helping with ThreADing Sir
Its a plunge Op should try out. And it keeps me safe shhhhhhhh
I have been known to sit on a Whirlpool washer to uh... um...

BALANCE IT-- yeah.. that's it. Balance it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
was it in spin cycle ????
that can be a problem when de-streaking whites I hear eh
btw: ya have a spin cycle Mam ????
Many guys in Upset NY love to take a plunge if a gal can spin eh
For me, its pretty simple.
1 - I look for petite, athletic, average and sometimes curvy girls.
2 - I look for age 18 to about 40.
3 - I have to be attracted to them.
4 - I look to see how close they are to me.

If they fit the first 3 and are within 100 miles, I'll likely hit them up.
I really don't worry too much about their rate.
My ideal are petite spinner GFE types. If I'm attracted, then I don't care what her rate is. I'm going to try to see her.
For me, its pretty simple.
1 - I look for petite, athletic, average and sometimes curvy girls.
2 - I look for age 18 to about 40.
3 - I have to be attracted to them.
4 - I look to see how close they are to me.

If they fit the first 3 and are within 100 miles, I'll likely hit them up.
I really don't worry too much about their rate.
My ideal are petite spinner GFE types. If I'm attracted, then I don't care what her rate is. I'm going to try to see her. Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty
Yes.