The endless and rancid stupidity of truthers...

Why is it that there is a paranoid section of the population that always believes that tragedies never occur randomly due to the violence of mad fanatics, but are always orchestrated by dark government forces who stage attacks on their own people? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Two reasons:

One, it's easier to believe a conspiracy because the truth is so violent, random or both.

Two, there's a certain percentage of the population that's paranoid either because they are chemically imbalanced or it's a coping mechanism for disappointments in their lives.

If you are a Benghazi Truther and think that Obama actually conspired to have an American consulate attacked so he could look good negotiating for hostages release (rather than looking incompetent for not preventing the attack), you are no better than these scumbags. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I don't think he let people die on purpose. I think it's policy to allow the Arab Spring to become the "wonderful thing" in Obama's head and the State Department dropped the ball. Because one, they dropped the ball and two, because it wasn't / isn't policy to interfere with the wonderfulness of the Arab Spring.
  • CJ7
  • 01-16-2013, 04:51 PM
Two reasons:

One, it's easier to believe a conspiracy because the truth is so violent, random or both.

Two, there's a certain percentage of the population that's paranoid either because they are chemically imbalanced or it's a coping mechanism for disappointments in their lives.

I don't think he let people die on purpose. I think it's policy to allow the Arab Spring to become the "wonderful thing" in Obama's head and the State Department dropped the ball. Because one, they dropped the ball and two, because it wasn't / isn't policy to interfere with the wonderfulness of the Arab Spring. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Listen to this audio clip from Anderson Cooper:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#...nspiracies.cnn

Listen to THE WHOLE THING.

Conspiracy theorists are saying that a grieving father that appeared in a TV interview was actually a paid actor. They are saying that a little girl that died didn't actually die because there is a picture of her sister wearing the same dress on a family blog. The family was forced to take down the blog page because of hateful messages posted on it.

Does anyone still think that conspiracy theorists don't cause harm?

Hateful stupid people.

The so-called "professor" at the Florida college should be fired from his job for reckless behavior that discredits his academic institution. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I got a conspiracy theory. You claim to be a right winger but you voted for Oshitfuck. I think you are a fraud.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2013, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by CJ7
Originally Posted by WTF
You fucker...LOL
I got a conspiracy theory. You claim to be a right winger but you voted for Oshitfuck. I think you are a fraud. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No. I was smart enough to see through Romney's bullshit.

I guess you weren't.
  • CJ7
  • 01-16-2013, 07:40 PM
good one WTF

snick
No. I was smart enough to see through Romney's bullshit.

I guess you weren't. Originally Posted by ExNYer
No conservative would choose Obama over Romney. That's completely nuts.
Total Idiots.

Right in line with the morons who claimed the Twin Towers were an "inside job", and cut from the same mold that claimed Dick Cheney blew the Dykes after Katrina. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If the "dyke" was Retching Madcow or Rosie O'Donnel, Cheney would have probably used a shotgun to do his "blowing".
Total Idiots.

Right in line with the morons who claimed the Twin Towers were an "inside job", and cut from the same mold that claimed Dick Cheney blew the Dykes after Katrina. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That sounds more like something Hillary would have done.
No conservative would choose Obama over Romney. That's completely nuts. Originally Posted by joe bloe
No conservative would choose Romney. Ever.
No conservative would choose Romney. Ever. Originally Posted by ExNYer
When the alternative is Odumbo? You're a fuckin' moron, ExNYer.
When the alternative is Odumbo? You're a fuckin' moron, ExNYer. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fuck off IB Hankerwrong.

You'll vote for any idiot CLAIMING to be conservative, whether they are or not. You swallowed what little pride you had and pulled the lever for a flip-flopping, multi-millionaire phony who had no real core conservative principles. He just wanted to be President because he thought he deserved it.

The GOP needs to be taught a lesson about the message it is sending out and the trolls it is attracting.

As long as they keep trying to attract the votes of dim-witted rednecks like you, they will continue to field candidates like the 8 or 10 simpletons they had in 2012. Bachmann? Cain? Perry? Santorum? Really?

They will continue to lose to candidates like Obama who can at least put on a good show and act middle of the road even if they are not.

I voted for Obama for President and voted for a straight GOP ticket in Congress so that we would have divided government. At least that way, there would be a chance at reducing spending.

At least I had a plan. What did you have? Other than your head up your ass?
Your problem is that you and the rest of your gang of stooges post up stories written by, or about, crazy persons every single day, usually with at least implicit approval. This one sounds about as reasonable and "true" as the rest of the crazy shit you get behind. It's not a matter of "blame", it's a track record.

For instance, some in your group post approvingly in regard to whacko birther Orly Taitz. And here she is blaming the killings of the 6 year olds on Obama:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2325671.html

So, forgive us if we jumped to any undeserved conclusions regarding you and your buddies' level of whackdom. You've got a track record. Originally Posted by timpage
I don't have a "group". And my posts do not usually get responses from you and some others that bear any relevance, or challenge any facts. You simply like to call me a "liar", "homo", "pooper", or some variation on that theme. When I have been shown to be wrong in a serious manner, I will admit it. I've even done that to you, RaggedyAndy.

Yet you seem to want to put me in some neat little category, so that every time something like comes up, you can paint me with it, and call me stupid, even though I agree with YOU on the substance in this case. I guess that means we're BOTH stupid, wouldn't you say? Or are you simply the stupid one, since you jumped to a wrong conclusion, once again.

And you have a track record, too. Of posting things that bear little relevance to the subject, and rarely a fact to support it.
Fuck off IB Hankerwrong.

You'll vote for any idiot CLAIMING to be conservative, whether they are or not. You swallowed what little pride you had and pulled the lever for a flip-flopping, multi-millionaire phony who had no real core conservative principles. He just wanted to be President because he thought he deserved it.

The GOP needs to be taught a lesson about the message it is sending out and the trolls it is attracting.

As long as they keep trying to attract the votes of dim-witted rednecks like you, they will continue to field candidates like the 8 or 10 simpletons they had in 2012. Bachmann? Cain? Perry? Santorum? Really?

They will continue to lose to candidates like Obama who can at least put on a good show and act middle of the road even if they are not.

I voted for Obama for President and voted for a straight GOP ticket in Congress so that we would have divided government. At least that way, there would be a chance at reducing spending.

At least I had a plan. What did you have? Other than your head up your ass? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Hey you pretentious Yankee jackass! Romney didn't need to claim he was a "conservative"! Romney was the ONLY serious contender against that POS Dimocrap Odumbo, you ignorant and pretentous SOB! Odumbo put Sotomayor and Kagan on the Supreme Court, you arrogant and pretentous POS! Dare you to claim Romney would have appointed for life similar and like-minded ultra-liberal individuals, jackass!!!!