Who's the Sweetest Provider

I agree, Maxeen Monroe is a real sweetheart.
Thank y'all for the honorable mentions! Very sweet of you!
That is a tough one to answer!! It would be a provider that takes her time ,is not a revolving door and very sincere and Truly GFE. Those are rare traits to find in a provider!!
Of all the beautiful ladies I've met, and yes I understand this question is directed more towards the gents, I'd have to say Karla and Dara are the sweetest providers I know in the Austin Biz. These two would catch a bulllit for me. Loyalty and pure selflessness in this biz is very hard to come by. It's amazing what I've heard about these two as well. Many of my male friends tell me just how in love they become w these ladies after a date w them. Their sense of compassion and comfort is off the charts.... Karma is swaying your way if you can catch these two on your agenda.
You are too sweet Ezra. Thank you for such kind words. Love you sexy!
For me, it has to be Emerald7, and only one other has even come close.
Yea, I am with you Ezra... LOVE Dara! Perhaps I will get to meet you and Karla sometime...btw, you have SMOKIN' hot legs (from a few of your pics anyway!) Ezra!

Of all the beautiful ladies I've met, and yes I understand this question is directed more towards the gents, I'd have to say Karla and Dara are the sweetest providers I know in the Austin Biz. These two would catch a bulllit for me. Loyalty and pure selflessness in this biz is very hard to come by. It's amazing what I've heard about these two as well. Many of my male friends tell me just how in love they become w these ladies after a date w them. Their sense of compassion and comfort is off the charts.... Karma is swaying your way if you can catch these two on your agenda. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Sweetness! Ahhhhhh! You are too sweet Rover!
No way , never thought you'd see that . LOL . But it's so true sweetie , hopefully you've figured out how I'd know that ?
I have two more I'd like to add . Austintatious Lilly and a lady who I've never really got along with , but today she went out of her way to be sweet to me , Maxeen Monroe . Takes a real sweetheart to rise above all that has transpired between us .
Sweetness! Originally Posted by Serena.Love
mmmmmmmm