Providers ......who has the best looking ass Period

.....I am happy with what I've got. Not perfect but dammit, it's mine

Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
DAYUM!
Jules need to quit BUUUUUULLLLSHITTIN' and put that avatar pic up for full display.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Exactly! Show us that peachy ass in all its glory!
Yeah Jules! I double dog dare you!
I mean, how do we know that fabulous ass is real and not special effects?
I'm also suspicious that so far there's only one African-American ass in this thread. For example, Lauren Allure's big, luscious, freakishly firm booty deserves recognition:

Asian Champagne also has an amazing butt, and I don't just mean for an Asian girl:

I grade curves, but I don't grade on a curve!
Dannie, You have one fine Bottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Originally Posted by Redsan
Thank you

Indeed she does I just spent 2 days with that fine ass of hers ya Dannie! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I had a blast with y'all and look forward to spending more time with your ass, as well!

DAYUM! Originally Posted by TonyStark

I mean, how do we know that fabulous ass is real and not special effects? Originally Posted by Jake Perman
I've seen Jules's ass up close and personal. Those are not special effects Just a nice, round bubble butt

I do agree, she should post more ass pics
Oh hell yes!
Nice thread.... if you ass me!
wow thats asian champagne for real...very nice.as daaaaman would say "i am in love"
wow thats asian champagne for real...very nice.as daaaaman would say "i am in love" Originally Posted by buttlover
You should see it in person!
.....I am happy with what I've got. Not perfect but dammit, it's mine

Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Having recently made the aqquiantence of this ass i must say i (we) were very happy with it too. I think the whole package makes it that much nicer. nice pic ;-)
does this include me????
I would love to throw my name in the hat
Hey providers which one of you girls has the best ass? Iniquiring minds want to know? Originally Posted by Yodamaster