Oldest/Youngest Provider

Blad, when you post, I used to think of dueling banjos, but then considering that you are rich, the theme from Beverly Hillbillies is probably more appropriate. Of course you are a workout warrior so the theme from Rocky could apply.

I, on the other hand, alternate between the theme from Loony Tunes and O Fortuna or, perhaps, the Flight of the Valkyries.
Now that was odd? Originally Posted by Redcat
What's odd?
What's odd? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Odd that there is no taint being posted.
What's odd? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Odd that after my last post (just before the "That's odd" post) the board still listed the post previous to mine as the last in the thread.
Odd that after my last post (just before the "That's odd" post) the board still listed the post previous to mine as the last in the thread. Originally Posted by Redcat
Yeah it's been doing that on a few threads
Blad, when you post, I used to think of dueling banjos, but then considering that you are rich, the theme from Beverly Hillbillies is probably more appropriate. Of course you are a workout warrior so the theme from Rocky could apply.

I, on the other hand, alternate between the theme from Loony Tunes and O Fortuna or, perhaps, the Flight of the Valkyries. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
And all I hear when you post is La cambiale di matrimonio playing in the background. Yet it is very fitting for you.
And all I hear when you post is La cambiale di matrimonio playing in the background. Yet it is very fitting for you. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Ha, sorry Rock, but that's goddamn funny
I l a u g h the hardest and loudest.
served up on a platter.
well played Blad
And all I hear when you post is La cambiale di matrimonio playing in the background. Yet it is very fitting for you. Originally Posted by bladtinzu

Why thank you blad. A nice classical piece, great composer, very funny and the hero wins in the end. Sounds about right.

See Blad, humor can be fun, you should try it more often.
Ha, sorry Rock, but that's goddamn funny Originally Posted by ramblinman69
No reason to be sorry. I enjoy a good laugh as much as anyone. It was funny.
Why thank you blad. A nice classical piece, great composer, very funny and the hero wins in the end. Sounds about right.

See Blad, humor can be fun, you should try it more often. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
At least I did not do you a dis-service by placing you in some French opera slot. The only thing the French did that is good is Petrus..

And I still prefer women 33 to 22 years of age.
Oh my... I think I just soiled myself...

Huck
Oh my... I think I just soiled myself...

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
They have adult diapers for that
... Of course you are a workout warrior so the theme from Rocky could apply. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Sorry I'm late to the game but RD please use caution when calling anyone a "warrior.". I'd hate for you to accidentally summon forth a real Warrior.
Sorry I'm late to the game but RD please use caution when calling anyone a "warrior.". I'd hate for you to accidentally summon forth a real Warrior. Originally Posted by Josey Wales
Oh, please. I haven't heard anyone refer to something as "triflin'" in soooo long.