Kara

Mountain well that’s disappointing then. I honestly thought it was a “safe” place. I have been disappointed from other reviewers post before and maybe that’s why. Too naive I guess.
Swoll I would never put anyone on blast like that unless they literally beat me up and robbed me.
  • betta
  • 10-23-2024, 12:42 PM
Sorry for your loss. It's tough when you lose a parent, no matter how old you are.
Thank you betta. It was all very sudden and without warning aswell. Very hard time for me and I know it did affect my work aswell but a lot of people didn’t know why. I hope everyone has a better understanding now.
I like Kara never had any issues
Kara,

It took so much courage to come on this site into the lion's den and post your concerns and especially, the challenges you've overcome. I now need to schedule a trip to Pcola to meet you. Unless of course, you decide to start expanding your services throughout the panhandle.

XOXO
Huge props Kara. After reading this thread I may reach out soon. Hopefully we. Can work something out
Very well said Kara! I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, but very proud of you for getting sober for yourself and for your child!! That’s a bad ass move to make! Don’t worry about the negative comments, over all you’re doing the best u can and that’s all that matters. You have guys out there that genuinely care about you, the few that don’t take the time out to ask don’t matter. Keep striving to be a better you everyday, and you will be just fine <3 xx NLN
Very well said Kara! I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, but very proud of you for getting sober for yourself and for your child!! That’s a bad ass move to make! Don’t worry about the negative comments, over all you’re doing the best u can and that’s all that matters. You have guys out there that genuinely care about you, the few that don’t take the time out to ask don’t matter. Keep striving to be a better you everyday, and you will be just fine <3 xx NLN Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
Thank you so much!!!!! You are so sweet!!!!!
Huge props Kara. After reading this thread I may reach out soon. Hopefully we. Can work something out Originally Posted by Rubit21
Yeah absolutely!
Kara,

It took so much courage to come on this site into the lion's den and post your concerns and especially, the challenges you've overcome. I now need to schedule a trip to Pcola to meet you. Unless of course, you decide to start expanding your services throughout the panhandle.

XOXO Originally Posted by 44formore
Thank you I was extremely nervous about saying anything but I really felt I needed to get everything straight I really appreciate all of the positive responses I also appreciate all of the constructive criticism and advice and everything else from everyone! Thank you