Best GFE/PSE Talent in Houston

I vote for Paulina Payne for both GFE and PSE Originally Posted by azinsation
Thank you, sugar.... xoxoxo
You are deserving Chislane...
<<ultimate GFE part time PSE
I've been to Houston once, and I'm visiting again soon, so I'd like to nominate myself for best PSE/GFE.. I always greet my guys with a big hug and DFK... With lots of fondling and touching.. I love kissing, massaging, and anything passionate.. My BJ's, on the other hand, are sloppy, wet, and deep, with lots of spit.. Totally 1000% PSE
I'd love to show you Houston guys for yourselves when I visit next month
  • tcx
  • 05-01-2012, 02:06 AM
Well, I hate to toot my own horn but *toot toot*! I give a great gfe and pse session! GFE is my preference, so I'd also like to recommend Chislaine and kinky maddy for hot pse fun! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Your GFe is top notch
  • tcx
  • 05-01-2012, 02:10 AM
Here is 2 more Symone of Houston gfe
Niki B /pse
For the best GFE/PSE/KINK..... Ms Athena and Dallas Rain......BTW welcome back Dallas, We missed you babe....
thanks Cum baby...you rock!

I say CUMALOT for best kink{pse}...lol
I guess Chislane, Miranda, Valery, Kristin Callaway (long gone) would qualify too. I wish Kristin that Kristin was still there (even as a UTR.) Originally Posted by munnabhai
For PSE in Houston, it has to be Miranda !!!!

Keep meaning to get re-verified with M & V, but unfortunately never seem to get around to it.
Paulina Payne gets my vote…repeatedly!!
Thanks everyone!!
For me personally, I love ass/greek, but cim is also a must. Lots of good pse girls here in Houston. We're lucky.
  • zofco
  • 07-19-2012, 10:25 PM
I agree with munnabhai, I guess Chislane, Miranda, Valery, Kristin Callaway (long gone) would qualify too. All great girls, but long time since I have seen Kristin Callaway.

Z
How can you put Ruby Red in there when she doesn't allow DATY? That is a requirement for any GFE/PSE! I would have to go with Miranda, Laura Garza or Veronica Peach.
How can you put Ruby Red in there when she doesn't allow DATY? That is a requirement for any GFE/PSE! I would have to go with Miranda, Laura Garza or Veronica Peach. Originally Posted by seeker7
WHAT CAN I SAY? Even WITHOUT offering DATY (because of a very valid reason fyi) someone still puts me in the category...

says something...

haters gonna hate