Negotiation ok or not

In 2002 reputable GFE ladies were charging 250/hr and the really hot ones were charging 300/hr.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
That's funny, in 2010 I was paying $180 or $200 for an hour quite regularly. I know there were some who charged more and others who charged less, but there were very few back then who were charging $300 and up.

Really?

How about either of the upscale gorgeous Caseys?

Harley?

The Energizer Bunny?

Violet?

Italian Princess?

And about a hundred other ladies...

Shit, Milan was even charging 250/hour.

I feel your retrospect is a bit cloudy.

• L.A.
  • 05-25-2017, 05:22 AM
There is a reason(s) that the AMPs are so popular.
Well, hobbyists pay for things that have gone up, too. We have to have somewhere to stay, buy the same gas and food that you do, etc, etc.

Enlighten us on what's different now compared to the past from what a provider offers that justifies higher rates?

Keep in mind that you're in an unskilled worker making more per hour than many people with college educations. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Why don't you try that logic while enjoying other pursuits of leisure, say go to a fine steakhouse or car dealership and inform them since all of your bills have gone up you're only going to pay them 2002 prices.

That steak sitting there on your plate has zero skills, but it tastes damn good! And providers actually do have skills, amazing BCD and conversational skills.

I make practically​ twice per hour in my chosen field than I did ten years ago, I chose to hobby so we (I've got kids) can drive decent cars and live in good neighborhoods because I don't have a domestic partner bringing in a second income. Sure, I could marry a guy and stay faithful and live comfortably on our two incomes, but at the moment I'm enjoying the variety.

If you aren't making what you're worth at work it's not the providers' problem! The hobby is not a necessity for you guys, just like an expensive car or a steak dinner... It's special and you use it to treat yourself if and when you can afford it.

Well, hobbyists pay for things that have gone up, too. We have to have somewhere to stay, buy the same gas and food that you do, etc, etc.

Enlighten us on what's different now compared to the past from what a provider offers that justifies higher rates?

Keep in mind that you're in an unskilled worker making more per hour than many people with college educations. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
She just did enlighten you... lol

You aren't paying for TWO residences like we do. Guys don't like hotels. Most of us have a SEPARATE incall location from where we live. That's two sets of rent two sets of utilities. Additional furniture. Household items. We by the condoms we buy the sheets and towels. Rent has gone up over the past few years like went up a LOT. Especially over in the galleria area where my incall is. There is a lot of overhead.

If you don't like what a lady charges go see someone else. Not that hard. I used to run specials and it never made me more money it just drastically changed the type of people that came to see me, and not for the better. I'd much rather do one appointment at 300 than two half hours at 150.
She just did enlighten you... lol

You aren't paying for TWO residences like we do. Guys don't like hotels. Most of us have a SEPARATE incall location from where we live. That's two sets of rent two sets of utilities. Additional furniture. Household items. We by the condoms we buy the sheets and towels. Rent has gone up over the past few years like went up a LOT. Especially over in the galleria area where my incall is. There is a lot of overhead.

If you don't like what a lady charges go see someone else. Not that hard. I used to run specials and it never made me more money it just drastically changed the type of people that came to see me, and not for the better. I'd much rather do one appointment at 300 than two half hours at 150. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Highlighted in red....Jules I couldn't have said it better myself...

This is the exact reason that I've stopped offering specials...

Not every single person who came during a special was like this but I certainly noticed a change in the type of guys contacting and scheduling. The overall experiences were just not as desirable...

I refuse to allow myself to get burned out in this hobby I enjoy... Especially over a special... Which to me is something I don't have to offer.

My repeat clients and really loyal friends I feel would be better suited for honoring a special or discount.

Why don't you try that logic while enjoying other pursuits of leisure, say go to a fine steakhouse or car dealership and inform them since all of your bills have gone up you're only going to pay them 2002 prices.

That steak sitting there on your plate has zero skills, but it tastes damn good! And providers actually do have skills, amazing BCD and conversational skills.

I make practically​ twice per hour in my chosen field than I did ten years ago, I chose to hobby so we (I've got kids) can drive decent cars and live in good neighborhoods because I don't have a domestic partner bringing in a second income. Sure, I could marry a guy and stay faithful and live comfortably on our two incomes, but at the moment I'm enjoying the variety.

If you aren't making what you're worth at work it's not the providers' problem! The hobby is not a necessity for you guys, just like an expensive car or a steak dinner... It's special and you use it to treat yourself if and when you can afford it.

Yeeessssssssss milfy.....you go girl!!!!!!

I never understood guys who complain about our rates and what we charge and why...

We're putting our health and lives at risk every single time...yes we are well aware...but we should be able to charge what we are comfortable charging without all this hassle and complaining

Do you do the same thing at every place you spend your money or do business? Nooooooo....shop around... Eat where you can afford to eat...or stay at home

In 2002 reputable GFE ladies were charging 250/hr and the really hot ones were charging 300/hr.

Every time one of these "rate increase" threads goes up I start wondering if y'all have dementia.

While the cost of a decent apartment incall has increased by 30-60%, provider rates have actually stayed steady.

WTF type of convoluted fucktard math are some of you guys using to actually believe the price of pussy in Dallas has gone up at all in the past 15 years?

The rates for lower tier providers has gone up. That's the problem. The highest tier girls have been around 300-400 since 1998, now meh girls think they can charge that too. For a while they probably can but then the phone will stop ringing.

The price of everything from million dollar homes to gold to crude to cars is negotiable to some extent. Some providers just don't have the business sense to realize this and make it work for them when business is slow, so they see negotiation as a negative thing.
Not all money is good money...

When you run specials... It brings a set of different clientele... Sessions go bad for many different reasons... Then when sessions go bad you run the risk of bad reviews or feedback...

Bad reviews and feed back affect business over time if it's continuous...

Let's just be real.... Many guys like gaining their free premium access.. And will book appts at low rates, have high expectations, be disappointed then run to the board to write about their experience and then BAM...free premium access..

Sometimes its just not worth lowering your rate even if it slows down...
There is nothing I hate worse then haggling. I'd rather stay home. When you're doing something to help relieve stress, why bring something stressful (like haggling) into the situation? I'd prefer the money to not even be mentioned, actually.
There is nothing I hate worse then haggling. I'd rather stay home. When you're doing something to help relieve stress, why bring something stressful (like haggling) into the situation? I'd prefer the money to not even be mentioned, actually. Originally Posted by ElBombero

That's exactly how I feel, couldn't have said it better myself
I used to run specials and it never made me more money it just drastically changed the type of people that came to see me, and not for the better. I'd much rather do one appointment at 300 than two half hours at 150.
I think the statement above is what makes a provider different from strippers/waitresses.

I could start at twenty and go up by increments of twenty. If there is chemistry and the urge to get a room somewhere else is absolute, I've gone through the BS already, most of the doubts have been eliminated, the probability getting her to bed and her wanting to fuck me goes to 100 and the sex part is just icing on the cake.

Waitresses, on the other hand, maybe has the lowest cost to get started with the same amount of bang found among strippers. They are less crazy than strippers but still not the the girl who is just ordinary, though.

I'm not saying strippers have the advantage here, it is just me who is saying strippers and waitresses have more appeal. Setting up rapport is not a problem, breaking it is also easy. I don't see any downsides why I should not be in this field. And if she likes me, she can blow up my cellphone any time she wants to.

You might be thinking, why I am here? And not in the strip club?

Yes, I'm here because there are diamonds here that need to be mined. Just like the strip club, there are many, a dozen or more waiting to be visited. I would say if she makes the price look good for me to see her, I would definitely go and see her.

Like I said, I know providers like the "Ideal Nice Guy" and I am not saying that is just BS. And making bank is absolutely a requirement too, which is easy to get from the Nice Guy.

But the reality for me is with respect to you receiving compensation, I may not be your customer yet for the reason that you have priced it way above the level I want to play in. You take to a high, then there will be strippers/waitresses playing in that space now. But that's just me, I'm not saying I represent everyone here.
If u cannot afford her prices, see someone you can afford. If it is someone you really want to see, then save your pennies to see her. Ihate haggling with the ladies...if meet someone then she starts with the up charging...I walk out.

W

Every time one of these "rate increase" threads goes up I start wondering if y'all have dementia.

While the cost of a decent apartment incall has increased by 30-60%, provider rates have actually stayed steady.

WTF type of convoluted fucktard math are some of you guys using to actually believe the price of pussy in Dallas has gone up at all in the past 15 years?

In 2002 I wasn't even legal. That's a long time ago O_O
This threAD could've been closed after Post #2...Absolutely nothing relevant since on this redundant topic...All we need now is some douchebag Brutha to start an NBA threAD and my week will be complete.