Live and well

Ehhhhhhhhhhh boy, please don't get Aoi started........ Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
This is a straight up conversation. I'm not worried about getting AOI started. Why? This isn't an attack. You are positioning yourself as an instigator. I understand his point about the pressure on the providers to provide a certain services. It's been documented and confirmed. I am responding to AOI as recognition that money, dominance and greed are aspects that also contribute to what is going on in the Dallas scene. I hope that anybody that is current in information would realize that the attacks, false accusations, false reviews, promotions among other things could see that.
You have to see all sides. This is not a one sided coin.
If the girl set rule of bb or no bb and stick to it, she will do fine. I have bb only 2 girls (Star and Jessica), I went straight to testing within a week. I learned my lesson and never again. Maybe, unless I get someone just can’t resist (or she can’t resist me).
This is a straight up conversation. I'm not worried about getting AOI started. Why? This isn't an attack. You are positioning yourself as an instigator. I understand his point about the pressure on the providers to provide a certain services. It's been documented and confirmed. I am responding to AOI as recognition that money, dominance and greed are aspects that also contribute to what is going on in the Dallas scene. I hope that anybody that is current in information would realize that the attacks, false accusations, false reviews, promotions among other things could see that.
You have to see all sides. This is not a one sided coin. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
This wasn't directed towards you at all, so that's my bad. Aoi and myself had a long, drawn out conversation in another thread about how much he hates the Dallas hobbying scene and about all the resentment he has towards Dallas mongers. So my comment was directed towards Aoi, but I mainly meant it in jest.
  • Aoi
  • 10-26-2021, 07:18 PM
Maybe it was just me or I was high.
I have been required to provide copy of DL for screening. This is after I provided P411. references and met 2 ladies. They claimed new ownership and new rules.
A lady pointed out the hidden cam. We stayed in bathroom whole time.
But maybe I was just high or something. Originally Posted by d1dragon
Or maybe you're trying to bullshit everyone and people are calling you out on it. Instead of attacking the people you have beef with, you attack studios. Winning fucking logic.

Studios screen.
  • Aoi
  • 10-26-2021, 07:31 PM
You have to see all sides. This is not a one sided coin. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
So far, the only accusation that is flying is by the d guy here. Fortunately, most people here have an IQ over 1, so they can see through his bullshit.

Dominance in what sense? In that owners want their specific business to be best? There is nothing inherently wrong with that.

The problem lies when eccie staff are actively involved in applying standards differently. It's no secret that certain staff members actively sided with one business over the others during the Blue Wars and there was even collusion.

Also, the fact that you have incompetent mods now who clearly see rules being broken but instead of doing anything, basically bend over and cuck out.

There was also greed, yes. Again, staff members wanted in on the business side in return for their collusion.

And for recognition, yeah. basically any reviewer here from back then wanted to one up each other and have better reviewers, get better service.

So many of the problems stem from the morons who review here and run the board. Had they known their place and shut the fuck up, Dallas wouldn't be so despised.

Dallas needs to become like LA, Vegas, SF and other communities. No matter what the old fucking farts think.
Hating from the outside cause he couldn’t get in. Sad.
Hating from the outside cause he couldn’t get in. Sad. Originally Posted by Stepbrother
Facts.
How many batters does LA has?
This is post about all agencies and an amp. They are all live and well. LA is still live but go at your own risk. You can make your own determination. I support no one. I hate no one. I just here to share what I know and what I saw.
How many batters does LA has?
This is post about all agencies and an amp. They are all live and well. LA is still live but go at your own risk. You can make your own determination. I support no one. I hate no one. I just here to share what I know and what I saw. Originally Posted by d1dragon
You have "shared" the hate enough. LA has at least 27 batters per game. Comprende Baseball?
You have "shared" the hate enough. LA has at least 27 batters per game. Comprende Baseball? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
no hablo español pendejo
not a review, moved to coed

and...

no more talk about multiple handles. If you believe someone has a second handle, PM me but don't discuss it on the board
Ugh! Why did I just read through 4 pages of dysfunction to get the chance to say how much I like LA. They have been very good to me. I usually have some pretty good "spidey senses". And have never felt anything but relaxed there.

PS: Not a paid endorsement.
I like LA, but only for the cheap and good green
LA was good under previous ownership. New owner is all about control. That’s why she installed hidden cam, check time of appt., keep license record and decide who is allowed with advise from her bf/advisor/promoter.