Pretty Ass Faces

I would suspect awe were all taught, "If we didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything." Not everything requires a comment.

I'm sure I may be guilty of commenting on something when it wasn't necessary, but I can't ever recall disrespecting any of the ladies.
Would you speak to a lady like that on the street, especially one you dont know?
Some of you need to be bitch slapped!
Fuck no....you and Romano take that shit somewhere else... Originally Posted by BigDeal
Thank you Big Deal.
You beat me to this type of response.
None of us on this thread offered our services to you. We simply posted selfies. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Exactly!!
  • Emmie
  • 11-22-2020, 06:39 PM
None of us on this thread offered our services to you. We simply posted selfies. Originally Posted by Gemma34
While walking on 'the streets' if a provider approached offering me her services and I wasn't attracted to her, yes I would. As explained earlier I would likely put it more tactful like, "Sorry but you're not my type" or something along those lines.

And I have no clue what you're trying to say regarding: "Your fuckin bank account aint gonna mean nuthin....."
Huh?? Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun
Let me splain it to ya...
Your belief is I have a couple hunskys and a bank acct and doesnt really matter what I say on the board these girls will all see me.
Maybe some but you and Romano lettuce keep posting shit like that and the few dates you do get will be on the streets!

Im sure these girls look thru the peephole when you knock and they just all go WOW!
Right?

Look if you dont like what you see just keep movin or take it private, no need to be a dick.

What you said wasnt as much a dick move like Roman Lettuce! But unnecessary

Nuff said
  • Emmie
  • 11-22-2020, 06:49 PM
And the streets are very DRY during the WINTER!!! 😁😁

Let me splain it to ya...
Your belief is I have a couple hunskys and a bank acct and doesnt really matter what I say on the board these girls will all see me.
Maybe some but you Romano keep posting shit like that and the few dates you do get will be on the streets!

Nuff said Originally Posted by BigDeal
No fair to those of us who are extra discreet! How about instead I show you my beautiful feet? Or legs? Oh well somebody has to be at a disadvantage I guess but I think it’s safer for all of us to be discreet Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
On behalf of the men here....and to rescue this thread....please feel free to post a pic of those legs.
Glad I'm old enough to be taught, if you dont have something nice to say, dont say anything at all.
I love threads like this, but then again I love all women especially on here. 31 flavors and the ladies dont get mad when I'm in a mood for a different flavor, hell sometimes a lady here help me try out and eat new flavors.
Bottom line dont be a needless dick.
Let's not post insults folks
No fair to those of us who are extra discreet! How about instead I show you my beautiful feet? Or legs? Oh well somebody has to be at a disadvantage I guess but I think it’s safer for all of us to be discreet Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Then start that kind of thread. You are welcomed to do so. I've seen sexy feet threads in other areas several times.
And folks, if we can't get back to the topic of this thread it will be closed.
Why are you so beautiful Gemma!! If I lived in Kansas I would be broke...
I hope this is on topic.
Gemma you are a stone cold Fox!!!!!
wtf??? whats your problem?? have i done something to you?

sure i may not be sexy like these gals here .. but i feel that im not tooooo bad for 56

theres no need for rudeness Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh dear DR...ignore those idiots, you are much sexier than so called 30+, your attitude on the forum gives us the picture of how beautiful you are from inside out.
Thank you Emmie for posting and Gemma and Dallas for posting too. I appreciate you wanting to have a little fun and interaction with the eccie family. I enjoy the different posts you ladies do whether it’s sexy Saturday, legs feet, etc. it puts a little fun and humanity in what could just be a cold board. We all have different likes and opinions but there is no need to be disrespectful if you don’t like a picture just don’t comment.