Going to try being a Republican for 3 months

Unless medical science has found a way recently to reverse a lobotomy, NO lyin liberal could ever become a Republican. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
actually they can, all they need to present themselves as progressive Republican. former NY mayor Bloomberg is a good example.
actually they can, all they need to present themselves as progressive Republican. former NY mayor Bloomberg is a good example. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I stand corrected. And wasn't one of Florida's former Governors " confused about his " party affiliation " some years back when challenged by a more conservative candidate ? Or did he do the RINO-to-Independent-to-Lyin Liberal switch and lose every time he ran for Governor ?
actually they can, all they need to present themselves as progressive Republican. former NY mayor Bloomberg is a good example. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think Bloomberg was a "Republican" for 2-3 years .... He was a lifelong Democrat, ran for Mayor as a Republican, drop out of the Republican Party, and now considers himself to be an "Independent" (in other words not associated with either the DNC or the RNC.)

That's like saying this is a "Black Person"!

... or even better .... "Mixed" .....

Maybe "Mixed UP" ... but that's about it.
malt liquor ummm my taste buds are jumping...hook a negro up wit shome fried watermelon as well Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How you be liking dem chitlins, homie ? DEEP FRIED ????? Wit dat wadder melon ???
  • DSK
  • 12-31-2016, 10:24 PM
How you be liking dem chitlins, homie ? DEEP FRIED ????? Wit dat wadder melon ??? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Why do the cops think Jason Simpson killed Nicole Simpson?

Well......

What did OJ say to his son Jason when he wanted to borrow the Bronco?

"Go axe your mother!"
African Americans received their reparations in the blood of several hundred thousand soldiers who fought their brothers to gain their freedom. They are owed no other payment. And they will receive no other payment. And I know it is not easy to be black in the US, but if anyone, of any color, wants to successful, the tools and opportunities are there. If they're not, then you make them. Whining is not a strategy to get ahead.
African Americans received their reparations ...... Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
... are the "Hispanic(Spanish)-Americans" entitled to "reparations"? IJA
Why would they be entitled?
Everyone is entitled...except white men.
Everyone is entitled...except white men. Originally Posted by goodman0422

Yes Sir, we are invisible...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZiBKdjJKgk&t
Why would they be entitled? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why are African-Americans "entitled"?

(And I'm recognizing you think they are not, but their "reasoning".)
Sorry I just can't do this.....I forgot inbreeding was on the Republican menu. I renege. fuck this Republican shit....can't do it......the 3 month trial period is over.
Sorry I just can't do this.....I forgot inbreeding was on the Republican menu. I renege. fuck this Republican shit....can't do it......the 3 month trial period is over. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Awe Sissy Cucker, you showed NO promise since 12-29-2016, 04:19 PM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxZbrcZttis
Sorry I just can't do this.....I forgot inbreeding was on the Republican menu. I renege. fuck this Republican shit....can't do it......the 3 month trial period is over. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
PUSSY!

Jim
It's obvious you are perennially on your 'period', Sissy Chap, and PEW reports that it is you lib-retards who love your "inbred" echo chambers of lies, deceit and puredee nonsense.

About one-in-four (26%) Facebook users have hidden, blocked, defriended or stopped following someone on a social networking site based on disagreements over political posts. While consistent conservatives are the most likely to see Facebook posts in line with their political views, consistent liberals are the most likely to block others on social networking sites because they disagree with their content.

More than four-in-ten consistent liberals who use Facebook (44%) say they have blocked someone on a social networking site because of a political post. Consistent conservatives are less likely to have done this (31%), as are those with more mixed ideological views (about two-in-ten). (PEW)