Which Providers have the Best Nipples?

Never sucked on a nipple I didn't love. All shapes, sizes. Most important is that lady enjoys them.

If I had to pick a portion of a lady's body that I admire the most, it would be the nipples.

Cathy's are quite nice, enjoyed Ze's, oh, and so many more.
Playful Jade, the little caramel-cutie-spinner, has some fantastic nips!
Audrey Anderson has some long eraser nips, that just beg to be sucked. Check out her Showcase.
Never sucked on a nipple I didn't love. All shapes, sizes. Most important is that lady enjoys them.

If I had to pick a portion of a lady's body that I admire the most, it would be the nipples.
Originally Posted by tigercat
Amen!
My nipples are actually registered with the CIA and FBI and Dallas and surrounding counties as deadly weapons. AND I always have a pair of safety goggles next to my bed....... nothing worse than an eye injury

MUAH!
Spikebaby
Laci French
possibly these?
Attached Images File Type: jpg gia-nips.jpg (82.2 KB, 706 views)
My nipples are actually registered with the CIA and FBI and Dallas and surrounding counties as deadly weapons. AND I always have a pair of safety goggles next to my bed....... nothing worse than an eye injury

MUAH!
Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Safety should be of the utmost concern here, however there are a few men
such as myself that would be willing to risk an injury for the betterment of the board.
And I suppose if they are registered with those agencies, that a photo would be out of the question?

http://www.eccie.net/images/smilies/...uesbrother.gif
Spikebaby,

Having seen them online, I would be willing to develop nipple condoms and use those safety goggles to protect my eyes if it meant I could meet them in person. Indeed, they seem perky enough to carry on an intelligent conversation.

I only hope they haven't landed on the TSA's No-Fly List, as I fear they could be a distraction to any redblooded male pilot. And if the nipples have to be restricted, then the terrorists have already won.

tt
I no longer have any pictures of her, but Terri Brice had a magnificent set of nipples.

Whatever happened to her?
  • Rebel
  • 05-30-2010, 09:14 PM
I will vouch for Mikah's nipples! Very nice and responsive
  • PSD
  • 05-31-2010, 02:03 AM
HOT freakin' heels too! pant pant!

Dannie I must say your pic got me hot. I loved your avatar but the real deal is smoking hot!!!!! Here's a pic....but you can always see up close and personal if you like! Originally Posted by mikahranae
I have some nice erasers!

How about these:

or these:

EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED
I can't see them Scooterpie. They must be invisible nipples.