Personal information for screening

Don't pm me again
Lol you are so smart aren't you? Hmm it's kinda funny how you've made all these assumptions but have never asked why I changed my number. Ever hear of an app called TextNow? It nags you that it's going to release your number if it's not used for X days. I don't even know how many numbers I've had or what those numbers were. But it's funny how you say that I didn't WANT to give my old number when you weren't even there. And she definitely never asked for it. Originally Posted by Satoshi
It doesn't mattee why you changed your number thats not the point.. I wasn't there but you made a thread asking to explain whore logic.. I explained & your Getting angry not my Problem next time dont ask for an explanation for your STUPIDITY. ..

If your smart you won't pm me again
Again stop pming me you have something to say then say it out where everyone can see it....
Stop pming me wtf don't you get ive told you to stop

Remember not only are providers trying to avoid LE, we are trying to avoid serial killers and general douche baggery as well.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
Yeah, cause knowing a guy has a job or seeing his DL means he isn't a douche. Or won't cut you into little pieces and wear your face, lol.

I think you're the bomb Milfy but ummm...
Yeah, cause knowing a guy has a job or seeing his DL means he isn't a douche. Or won't cut you into little pieces and wear your face, lol.

I think you're the bomb Milfy but ummm... Originally Posted by feetnstuff187

Lol, I think you're the bomb too!

The reaction to the requests we make can tell us a lot about a guy, so at least the douchey guys get ruled out. "Can I have your pic for screening?" "Eff no you stupid skank!" OR "Can I have your pic for screening?" "I'll have to decline that request, I'd still love to see you, is there something else we could work out to get me screened?"

If you're gonna wear me, don't chop me into pieces! Keep my beauty intact :-)

I personally don't get the pic thing, but if that's how a lady screens then that is her choice.

I do occasionally ask for an id (I'm taking absolute newbie).

This is the reason I don't post my cell, requiring a PM on here or P411 cuts down on most of this nonsense. I already have some idea of who a hobbyist is when they PM versus random texts from random ppl.

It puts the lotion on its skin.....

I know it's tough on the ladies. You gotta trust unknown jokers who are twice your size. But it's tough from the guy's side, too. I don't need you calling my job or making copies of my ID. How are we supposed to explain why you have that info, if shit ever hit the fan?

Both sides have to understand the perspective of the other. It'd be nice if we could see all the weirdos through special lenses or something (both sides have weirdos, fwiw), but this isn't the case.
When providers start giving up RL info, I'll start giving up mine.

What's YOUR real name?

Where do YOU work at?

Feh! Originally Posted by Randall Creed

I hate to be rude here but are you retarded or just stupid?

Let me explain.

Most of us that are smart enough to require screening of some kind have laid out a solid web presence and review record for all to see. We are totally out there for God and man to research. We've worked our asses off to make sure you know exactly what you are receiving and who you are seeing. You don't need my real name. I've laid it out that you don't get safer than me. We've got dozens of reviews that prove over and over and over who we are.

Do you think you are the only ones that have families, property, accounts, cars... basically our own little empires to protect. You guys have no idea how completely psycho you men are getting. It's dangerous for most ladies these days (I highly recommend some Krav Maga in your day) I'm hearing more and more of providers being beaten and robbed, raped and stalked. I'm going to know who I'm opening my door too. If you'd like to go get your provider refs from REPUTABLE providers with a web presence or at least known by the rest of us, then come on in. If you are a total newbie, you're damn skippy you will screen to my comfort level or pick someone else. My feelings are not hurt. I get it. This is a scary world but saying "give me your real name hooker, is flat stupid.... Especially if you're saying it to a provider that's been around for a decade.

On a side note, the pic ID is going to far. I would never ask for a pic. You do not want an actual picture of yourself sent to a hooker.

I can hear the come back here... How do you know it's the actual guy that screens then? OK, based on that question why would you care about screening at all? Let us be comfortable in our own way. If you are smart enough to trick us and are really just a guy wanting a nut, then good on ya mate.
satoshi or whatever, you've sucessfully pissed off some major players in Dallas. I suggest you crawl back in your hole.

I agree with the statement about explaining whore logic *I love you girl, you rock*.

And don't fuck with my taint master pyramider. He can do things to a woman that you've only fantasized about.

This doesn't have to be so damn mean but you fucktards are making it really hard.

JOIN MY P.E.N.I.S. CLUB: People Encouraging Niceties In Society.
P.E.N.I.S. It's not hard unless you make it that way.
  • L.A.
  • 02-17-2016, 05:42 AM
I think LovingKayla was the first indy provider that I ever saw. I remember back then that your screening methods for a newbie were not intrusive at all and you didn't ask for anything that I was uncomfortable providing.

Having said that....if a provider asks for your birth certificate, ssn, pics of you kids, your dog's middle name, your tax returns during the Reagan administration that's her choice.
She may be nuts, she may see one dumb client a year. But it's her choice. As the potential client you simply have the option to decline providing ANYTHING you're not comfortable providing.
You can just go on your merry way and find a provider that will screen you to both of your comfort levels. There are plenty.
I think LovingKayla was the first indy provider that I ever saw. I remember back then that your screening methods for a newbie were not intrusive at all and you didn't ask for anything that I was uncomfortable providing.

Having said that....if a provider asks for your birth certificate, ssn, pics of you kids, your dog's middle name, your tax returns during the Reagan administration that's her choice.
She may be nuts, she may see one dumb client a year. But it's her choice. As the potential client you simply have the option to decline providing ANYTHING you're not comfortable providing.
You can just go on your merry way and find a provider that will screen you to both of your comfort levels. There are plenty. Originally Posted by L.A.
Exactly no need to bitch about it in multiple threads across the board.
I think anyone can ask any question. If the rest of the people in the sandbox don't like the way you say it be prepared. There are no shy ones here !

OP Just a word of advice don't piss off mods it's just a bad idea.

We all have to set our level of comfort. Don't want any screening try backpage. Want better quality stay here and find newbie friendly providers. Screening still an issue? see a few nice girls here and viola ! You have references ! P411 will work for many beautiful women especially if you search them out on P411 LOL.

I can promise if you stick to well reviewed established providers on eccie you will have some great times.
Welcome to the Dallas forums Satoshi.

Didn't get the responses you wanted for your little experiment, did ya?

DFW boards, compared to Austin boards where you got butthurt have 4 times the amount of providers who have to work harder to make their living here than the few hundred girls in Austin. Competition is fierce up here for these gals. They do what they need to do to stay safe. If they chose to ask for ID, then they do. We have the option to decline and move on to someone else.

The Hobbiests up here far outnumber the rest of the state and when fucktardery comes their way, and as you have seen, they can deal with it far better than the Austin big boys. You are a T-Ball player trying to fit in to the Major League up here.

Up here, the Hobbiests(most of us other than the stalkers, serial killers, and douchebags) love our local gals and we do appreciate them for all they are. Many get lost in the fold of the constant barrage of new girls, but the great ones, like LovingKayla, Jules jaguar, THN, pyramider, Dorthy_Monroe, Nina the dicknapper, Adrienne Baptise are the gals who make this area rock.

Not a butthurt John who will come & go because he managed to fail at trying to prove a point which in the end backfired. I'm sure your name is on more DNS lists than the original gal who hurt your feelings.
On a side note, the pic ID is going to far. I would never ask for a pic. You do not want an actual picture of yourself sent to a hooker. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I agree and wouldn't want my pic out there (standards of decency) but I can see a method to the madness - an easy and oblique way of determining:
  • Too Old
  • Too Asian/Indian/Black
  • Too Young
  • Too Fat
Welcome to the Dallas forums Satoshi.

Didn't get the responses you wanted for your little experiment, did ya?

DFW boards, compared to Austin boards where you got butthurt have 4 times the amount of providers who have to work harder to make their living here than the few hundred girls in Austin. Competition is fierce up here for these gals. They do what they need to do to stay safe. If they chose to ask for ID, then they do. We have the option to decline and move on to someone else.

The Hobbiests up here far outnumber the rest of the state and when fucktardery comes their way, and as you have seen, they can deal with it far better than the Austin big boys. You are a T-Ball player trying to fit in to the Major League up here.

Up here, the Hobbiests(most of us other than the stalkers, serial killers, and douchebags) love our local gals and we do appreciate them for all they are. Many get lost in the fold of the constant barrage of new girls, but the great ones, like LovingKayla, Jules jaguar, THN, pyramider, Dorthy_Monroe, Nina the dicknapper, Adrienne Baptise are the gals who make this area rock.

Not a butthurt John who will come & go because he managed to fail at trying to prove a point which in the end backfired. I'm sure your name is on more DNS lists than the original gal who hurt your feelings. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Thanks Von!