I h8 you & bigKelv1 both perverts looking for B.B. , left bad reviews because I wouldn’t offer them those services

A big plus one on that Jenna. This has to be one of the worst train wrecks ever. All 3 of the main players here are in need of some major damage control to get over this thread and the subsequent accompanying side threads.

This has been a complete and total fucking disaster. The 3 of you may want to consider deleting your accounts and starting over from scratch.
Jenna was not threatening you hate. She was just commenting on your ridiculous behavior up to this point. Get over yourself already.

Your parents really spoiled you as a child didn't they
Jenna was not threatening you hate. She was just commenting on your ridiculous behavior up to this point. Get over yourself already.

Your parents really spoiled you as a child didn't they Originally Posted by Jam3768
Parents died years ago how old do you think I am?
You act like a spoiled kid. Age has nothing to do with behavior like that
I'm sorry to say that I refuse to stop until she clears my name.

@annanicole Are you going to clear my name soon? Originally Posted by I h8 you
That attitude comes with consequences...just letting you know.
I cannot believe you're threatening me right now.
This also seems like a personal attack towards me, I'll be reporting this comment along with the thread.

You need to rethink your motto "fun and friendly" Originally Posted by I h8 you
I don’t see anything threatening in what JennaKae said. She was only offering advice. Ladies will get skittish over this and you very well could have a difficult time trying to see reputable ladies in the future.

I really would consider taking it down a notch, of course only my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt or don’t take it at all. I have nothing but good wishes for everyone here.
That attitude comes with consequences...just letting you know. Originally Posted by B Three

Like he cares B cubed
Originally Posted by I h8 you
Your parents must be so proud of you right now
Same thing happened to me! Met with bigkev over a year ago and he tried to force BB as well! I said no and now OVER A YEAR LATER he writes a negative review!
Guys ask for BB all the time. It's disgusting.
Guys ask for BB all the time. It's disgusting. Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
Not all guys!! Covered is the only way to go!! I agree it’s disgusting of them to even ask!!