TRUMP TRAIN ll

someone at the zoo let the chimp out again

Voting for HRC is the responsible thing to do.

Bravo, Sen. Pressler.

Though he didn't start it, Drumpf definitely took the national debate down this path of ugliness and divisiveness. The American people will rise up together - Democrats and Republicans - and reject this horrible fraud.

Just maybe EVERYBODY will learn a lesson from it and America will get back on track.

Bravo, Sen. Pressler.

Though he didn't start it, Drumpf definitely took the national debate down this path of ugliness and divisiveness. The American people will rise up together - Democrats and Republicans - and reject this horrible fraud.

Just maybe EVERYBODY will learn a lesson from it and America will get back on track. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
a retired retard from "Indian land" he drinks too much fire water. fuck him pig.

how does it feel to be responsible for mass murder? pig

• DSK
  • 06-13-2016, 11:25 PM

Bravo, Sen. Pressler.

Just maybe EVERYBODY will learn a lesson from it and America will get back on track. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
America is fucked up because of idiots like you, Trump is aiming to rescue us from a Muslim caliphate you ignorant moron.
I lived in South Dakota when Pressler was Senator. He was an idiot then, and apparently remains so. He was voted the dumbest Senator during his term. That was quite an accomplishment.
I lived in South Dakota when Pressler was Senator. He was an idiot then, and apparently remains so. He was voted the dumbest Senator during his term. That was quite an accomplishment. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They make a cute couple.
America is fucked up because of idiots like you, Trump is aiming to rescue us from a Muslim caliphate you ignorant moron. Originally Posted by DSK
Brilliant and insightful, JL.

Trump would strip you of the freedom all Americans rightfully deserve.

Most people understand that.

Why don't you and your pals in this intellectual cesspool?

Maybe someone ought to start a poll? yeah, that's it!
Brilliant and insightful, JL.

Trump would strip you of the freedom all Americans rightfully deserve.

Most people understand that.

Why don't you and your pals in this intellectual cesspool?

Maybe someone ought to start a poll? yeah, that's it! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Easy to see the JL hasn't changed since I put him on ignore.
Black Pigeon Speaks, I Listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIQrSd5xGX4
Donald Trump to hold rally in The Woodlands

CONNECT

THE WOODLANDS – Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is holding a rally here on Friday.

Trump, who was originally scheduled to be in Houston for a fundraiser, will now hold a rally at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center.

The rally begins at 7 p.m. and doors open at 4 p.m. The event is free however, those wanting to attend must register for tickets.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...hoo&yptr=yahoo Originally Posted by i'va biggen

gotdam! the chimp is loose again. some one shoot him. he's a menace to society

Where is Cincinnati when you need them?