Since VM started a thread about oil prices I thought I would correct his narritive.

Another proud libtard who voted for the guy with a 38% approval rating and failing...you have any accomplishments of BRANDON'S...they don't exist!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Here is some heart felt advice. Don't go toe to toe with these stupid Liberals. We all know the Election of 2020 was rigged to get Biden Elected. The Midterms will be a total disaster for Democrats they'll probably lose most of their seats. Everyone is aware of that even the stupid bastards in this forum, they will never admit it though. The only way a Democrat can the Presidential Election is if they cheat again. They know it, we know it so no one is bull shitting anyone.
... TRUE THAT!

As they say 'round here.

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 05:53 AM
Here is some heart felt advice. Don't go toe to toe with these stupid Liberals. We all know the Election of 2020 was rigged to get Biden Elected. The Midterms will be a total disaster for Democrats they'll probably lose most of their seats. Everyone is aware of that even the stupid bastards in this forum, they will never admit it though. The only way a Democrat can the Presidential Election is if they cheat again. They know it, we know it so no one is bull shitting anyone. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You've been nominated for the Liar Liar award.
You've been nominated for the Liar Liar award. Originally Posted by WTF
I suppose I am Racist too, lol.
You've been nominated for the Liar Liar award. Originally Posted by WTF
Are you willing to share your award?
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 07:53 AM
Are you willing to share your award? Originally Posted by bambino
Trump is in possession for his big lie
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 07:58 AM
I suppose I am Racist too, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I've pointed out for a decade on this board the research showing we are all biased.

So you are probably no more racist than myself and others. It is not something you are born with but we all get indoctrinated. Obviously some more than others. It is borne from ignorance.
Self-loathing, more likely.
Are you willing to share your award? Originally Posted by bambino
He has to "release" it first. He's coveted it for YEARS!

Nothing positive to contribute ... just pule.

And it appears YR is his loyal "supporter"!

YR gets those confused with ..... spa wear and gets excited.
How old are you, man?
If he doesn't answer that, a good estimate is 75. That will be used unless he can prove otherwise from a reputable source.
Your boyfriend tiny dick brought up my wife...if he or yourself did that to my face it wouldn't happen again...same stand for you or anyone else.
You can do that only behind the safety of a keyboard.
Why don't you elaborate of the evidence that you know nothing about as you prove your ignorance with every post. Your monkey ass needs all the help you can get...the WoPo did say your support of the sorry SMALL reduction to excuse this POS president is laughable at best and a pitiful comment...but your used to those. Originally Posted by bb1961
Another thread in the shitter.
Another thread in the shitter. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... Too right.

Odd coincidence that surely seem to be most
of the threads YOU post in. ... Just sayin'

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2021, 01:35 PM
I didn't bring my wife into the discussion the prick tiny dick did.
You and tiny ought to get together and play a little pitch and catch... Originally Posted by bb1961
You brought your wife into a discussion...said she was an anthesiologist and that you listen to her antidotial evidence instead of scientific studies.