Guys who LOVE feet - Revisited

Yes, i love to use my feet on Nuru too!! hehe
[QUOTE]
My feet are so senstive and I can get an orgasm if someone sucks my feet!!
I am not kidding about this!! I love to use my feet to do with any activity!
My feet are so senstive and I can get an orgasm if someone sucks my feet!!
I am not kidding about this!! I love to use my feet to do with any activity!
What can I say? I worship women from head to toe. During my early college years I loved tasting and kissing while massaging a woman's body from the top down with interesting stops in between. I couldn't stop at the ankles and continued further and knowing how sensitive feet are just continued with it. She found it highly erotic.
Later, during missionary sex, I was holding her ankles up and then started licking her soles followed by sucking her toes. That sealed it for me.
Then there's that toe sucking scene with Keanu Reeves making love to Charlize Theron in 'The Devils Advocate'. Hott!
So I guess for some guys it's just a brain trigger mechanism that we enjoy.
PLG.... We need to get together sometime.
So many people forget their feet in personal care, however as these are our most important modality, I'd hope more attention would be paid to their upkeep.

MMMMMM....whether it be tickling, which can get very intense (watch for a bit of kicking here) or the slow suck and lick of the toes and soles, I adore attention to my feet.

The first time someone sucked my toes I squirted on them, and still get very wet with any attention to the feet. Mine are well proportioned size 11s, very sensitive and yes, I think sexy.

Many times I've enjoyed foot-only sessions, these can be really fun. Footnight rules, lol.
Yes Rebecca, as we have experienced together how fun and exciting this can be, I TOTALLY agree with you. LOVE those size 11's you've got!!
MMMMMM, oktickle me baby, don't stop! Licks, R
I find that some ladies don't care for it and I ask permission to proceed. One lady I was with recently had cold feet and didn't mind my warming them up in my mouth.
I am on the floor, sost pillow under my head and she sitting on the bed. I was already undressed. I told her I wanted to close my eyes and have her remove her boots and place her sweaty feet on my face with me not knowing when I would have that first erotic contact. God, I became fully erect just hearing her unzip both boots. In moments she had both sweaty, smooth soles placed on my face and was thrusting her dainty, wiggling toes into my hungry mouth and oh, I was lost in my special world. The feel of her feet along with just the right amount of her sweet sweat mingled with the scent of leather, well, it gets no better.We spent the first 15 minutes of my hour by me adoring her feet. This is MY aphrodisiac, readers. This is normally the only Pill I need to get erect and stay erect for the whole hour! When I am with that special woman BCD, other sensual activites can and do occur but let there be no doubt: Sensual Foot Worship is the nexus of MY entire sexuality and has been for a half century and counting!

This is an impromptu, unofficial and totally candid 'Review' of me with the lovely young lady who serves as my Avatar
I can only speak for myself, but I love a sexy woman's feet, legs, hands, ears - everything. I think guys who "like feet" tend to see something erotic in every part of a woman's body, not just her sexual parts. With the right lady, I could spend hours adoring every part of her body with my hands, lips, and tongue - including her feet.
I for one appreciate the shape and curves of a womans body. There is little more beautiful that nice feminine curves in all the right places. Having said that, a beautiful pair of well taken care of female feet sends me over the edge. I can get lost for hours with the right ones, Fawn, Rebecca Fair!!!!!
Right on OKTICKLER and dbflyer!
Like I said before... I worship women from head to toe. During my early college years I loved to taste and kiss a woman's body from the top down and in between and couldn't stop at the ankles.
I prefer a guy to "worship" my booty.............but that is a different thread {lol}
Yes, we can talk about your holie of holies elsewhere, preferably in person.
this is "PRE-Manicure"

don't laugh...I told yall i have UGLY LONG feet! lol
My preference in feet is more along the lines of . . . neck warmers!
Thanks for sharing those DR.