How many of you does ass-kissing?

only after a fresh shower....then im all over it.....and have received it as well. first time was accident on her part so she says....i was like exit only baby. she said relax and i darn near blew my top on her head. i welcome a good licking and rubbing and willing to return the favor anytime.
If you're ever in a 69 with H***y of Houston....well let's just say I've never done it but that was THE closest I've ever gotten...and if you've been in the same figure with her...you'd know why!!!!

Name semi-blocked so she won't be black-listed for having a session or two with me!!
Sometimes a girl will do it when I am not expecting it and though it feels great, its just not my thing. I will do it to a girl only if I know she just got out of the shower and fresh and clean. Anita has me thinking now lol!
Yvette (no longer in Houston-- back in Monterrey last I heard) introduced me to receiving J353.... There's still no one who lives up to the bar she set for me! At first I was in total shock, and nearly jumped through the roof-- but she calmed me down and got me to relax.... At first I felt a bit ambivalent about it, but Yvette assured me there was nothing 'less-than-heterosexual about it.' (Although she said this in Spanish....)
Always, in every session... usually start with a deep tissue butt massage working her glute muscles with slow deep circular pressure paying a lot of attention to her upper thighs as she's face down, i get behind her and slide both of my arms under her thighs and hips and wrap them around and lock them in the small of her lower back which lifts her ass in the air pinning her down totally in my control. Trapped and unable to escape this hold, i slowly work my tongue in and slowly rock her whole body back and forth onto my long tongue increasing the speed until she involuntarily opens up giving in to being tongue fucked mercilessly...
I WILL STICK MY TONGUE UP A NICE CLEAN ALL AS FAR AND AS OFTEN AS I CAN
Amazing how something that sounds uninviting can be delightful... now add some digital manipulation.
Fuck YES
  • anita
  • 10-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Sometimes a girl will do it when I am not expecting it and though it feels great, its just not my thing. I will do it to a girl only if I know she just got out of the shower and fresh and clean. Anita has me thinking now lol! Originally Posted by jhndsi
Lol
I've done it for so long, I can usually tell what a provider had for lunch. All kidding aside, assuming a woman or provider is fresh out of a shower, I can hardly resist performing this activity. Surprisingly, on a few occasions, it was a little out of some women's comfort zone, mainly non-pros. Not sure if they considered it too kinky, or if they were afraid I would want to follow up with greek?
How many of you do ass-kissing on women? And how many of you like it?
I should add how many of you guys like it when a provider does ass-kissing on you?

By ass-kissing I mean 'lick ass...or asshole' I didn't want to sound raw lol. Originally Posted by anita

I do it daily, that's how I stay employed by my micromanaging she-bitch manager.
You bet your ass I like it!
i done it!
I like TUMA.
DATO depends on the girl and if she's fresh.
Ashely and kASSaandrs come to mind they're very good at TUMA and are very fresh and clean. Originally Posted by carkido45
+1
Had it done twice by a Lady here, loved it, first time and only time, did it also on a lady here that loved the hell out of it.
Haven't found another since.......