Should a separate racial forum be created?

Hey IIFFy, are you trying to get your new t thousand posts all on this one thread? Wow. Cool, dude. Originally Posted by Old-T
What is it with you, Old-THUMPER, that you're so peevishly preoccupied with the post count of other men on a SHMB?
Come on IBIdiot! You can do better than that. Or has Old-T stumped you yet again?
Come on IBIdiot! You can do better than that. Or has Old-T stumped you yet again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the only rodeo clown in this thread worried about Old-THUMPER's *stump*, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It seems giving Old-THUMPER reach-arounds is your favorite contact sport, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Hey IIFFy, are you trying to get your new t thousand posts all on this one thread? Wow. Cool, dude. Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-Theorbo... you large double-necked lute... Let me know when I get there, because I don't give a shit!
What the fuck does that mean, SLOBBRIN?

Double necked lute? Old T-heorbo?

Jesus!
  • Old-T
  • 12-08-2014, 09:38 PM
Old-Theorbo... you large double-necked lute... Let me know when I get there, because I don't give a shit! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's that strange set of squiggles under your "location". I know it is beyond your comprehension abilities but people uses those squiggles to COUNT. I am sure they will cover counting in your remedial ed classes one day. Then with practice you to can see just how many stupid posts you have made.
It's that strange set of squiggles under your "location". I know it is beyond your comprehension abilities but people uses those squiggles to COUNT. I am sure they will cover counting in your remedial ed classes one day. Then with practice you to can see just how many stupid posts you have made.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-Thinking about squiggles guy... worrying about squiggles... WTF?
You'd be the only rodeo clown in this thread worried about Old-THUMPER's *stump*, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It seems giving Old-THUMPER reach-arounds is your favorite contact sport, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chicken dick hankering at full cry.
Chicken dick hankering at full cry. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's a subject you must know very well considering those cold, prairie nights, right, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
That's a subject you must know very well considering those cold, prairie nights, right, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You should know chicken dick as you drove across the state once.
You should know chicken dick as you drove across the state once. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There's absolutely no reason to stop in a state where the primary focus of a conversation with residents, such as yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, is based on your personal expertise in the subject of "chicken dicks".
Are we supposed to be talking about an*m@ls, IBIdiot?

How the hell do you get by on a hobby-oriented site calling someone an an*m@l who has sexual intercourse with his own family members? For a law-loving, straight shooting sumbitch like you to be on the other side of what's appropriate is astounding.

Why don't you find something less offensive to hang around people's necks, CORPY!
Chicken dick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are we supposed to be talking about an*m@ls, IBIdiot?

How the hell do you get by on a hobby-oriented site calling someone an an*m@l who has sexual intercourse with his own family members? For a law-loving, straight shooting sumbitch like you to be on the other side of what's appropriate is astounding.

Why don't you find something less offensive to hang around people's necks, CORPY!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So now you've given your rodeo buddy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, a new nickname, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you going to bring poultry into the conversation, you who smears himself with his own waste?
Chicken dick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you going to bring poultry into the conversation, you who smears himself with his own waste? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Keep up your stupid posting, you Hitler worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, maybe your rodeo buddy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, will answer your dumb-ass in a moment ... but remember, he is *slow*.