P411 Opinions

I'm still trying to figure P411 out. I'm going to apply tomorrow. Just trying to see how screening is done.
  • mietk
  • 09-08-2010, 06:57 PM
I'm a bit lost here. If all you need ( the men) to join is 2 reputable provider references then why are the ladies asked to ask the gentlemen for an ID and another card in their wallet if P411 does not have that data? Someone please explain how this works to me. Thank you. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Why don't you sign up, then get someone to verify they've seen you and then you will be listed. I'm sure Gina will fill you in on the details.

Pretty simple!
I'm still trying to figure P411 out. I'm going to apply tomorrow. Just trying to see how screening is done. Originally Posted by angelinadream
I got a feeling that maybe you tried to get it and couldn't do to your affiliation with Sophia. You will probably come up with some reason why you didn't get it. Since you ALWAYS talk of money, if you get p411 I will eats my words and schedule a session with you. You are hot no matter what.
I'm still trying to figure P411 out. I'm going to apply tomorrow. Just trying to see how screening is done. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Why don't you sign up, then get someone to verify they've seen you and then you will be listed. I'm sure Gina will fill you in on the details.

Pretty simple! Originally Posted by mietk
I am willing to verify you .... for a freebie... no really...I'm generous that way...I just have a heart as big as all of outdoors and I take in strays...
Originally Posted by angelinadream
I'm still trying to figure P411 out. I'm going to apply tomorrow. Just trying to see how screening is done.
Hahahaha.... Miss Angelina is a comedian. Thanks for the laugh, but you'll never be welcome on P411. I think you already know that.

If all you need ( the men) to join is 2 reputable provider references then why are the ladies asked to ask the gentlemen for an ID and another card in their wallet if P411 does not have that data?
Parts of the client id are to match identification carried in the client's wallet, including FIRST name, DAY of birth, and LAST FOUR digits on something else in his wallet. This is to prevent client's from sharing their client id with a buddy, or worse.

how in the world would P411 know if you are telling the truth about any of that?
We don't. The provider checking your id would though (and would probably refuse the appointment).

I thought that Gina's explanation that you don't have to give up any information sounded a little too easy.
Seriously, you CAN sign up with two provider references and give us absolutely no information that could be used to identify you in you "real life". You would automatically be a Basic Plus(2) members, and there are no strings attached.

The client id is created from your FIRST name, and DAY of birth, but that's certainly not enough for anyone to pinpoint who you are from your client id.

There are many guys in the world named John, born on the 1st day of one of the months (for example).

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
Hahahaha.... Miss Angelina is a comedian. Thanks for the laugh, but you'll never be welcome on P411. I think you already know that.

Parts of the client id are to match identification carried in the client's wallet, including FIRST name, DAY of birth, and LAST FOUR digits on something else in his wallet. This is to prevent client's from sharing their client id with a buddy, or worse.

We don't. The provider checking your id would though (and would probably refuse the appointment).

Seriously, you CAN sign up with two provider references and give us absolutely no information that could be used to identify you in you "real life". You would automatically be a Basic Plus(2) members, and there are no strings attached.

The client id is created from your FIRST name, and DAY of birth, but that's certainly not enough for anyone to pinpoint who you are from your client id.

There are many guys in the world named John, born on the 1st day of one of the months (for example).

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX;
There You have it BYE BYE angelinadreamsofp411, and getting provider status here isn't fool proof and we all know it. Dont You have some air brushing to return to? Has Your make up artist ever done Broadway? The Pool Picture looks a lot like Cats.

well, that's that. There are other avenues that you can take. True p4 is by far the easiest and most respected. Gina runs a great service. But is not the end of all. Go to the ladies area for more concise info.

Damn, post 1700! I would thank ibe, but he wouldn't get that message. So here's flowers to myself. My favs

LD there is a reason she isnt making it on p411 and she knows exactly what shes doing, certainly no newbie, and not fooling most.
LD there is a reason she isnt making it on p411 and she knows exactly what shes doing, certainly no newbie, and not fooling most. Originally Posted by subcilla
I know, I know baby.. but you've gotta play the game if you wanna earn points. No need to jump down her throat feet first
Damn, post 1700! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Congrats!

I hit post 2,400 today.

I love tulips! Roses smell like boo boo

We are such postwhores.... actually we're postsluts, we do it for free
  • R.M.
  • 09-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Quote:Originally Posted by angelinadream

Thanck you very much Gina I love that word NEVER...
Thought we already had the "hooker shrew" conversation...guess that went over some hooker heads...not hooker attractive...
I called it, can I get a drum roll and some credit, lol. Can keep ,y cash in my pocket or give to one of these lovely ladies .....
We are such postwhores.... actually we're postsluts, we do it for free Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Not really for free, it's an investment... in a way, it's marketing at its best (it helps a lot when I'm prepping my "to-do" lists).