New York Crimes Baffled by Trump support!!

I don't have a problem with you having a false sense of nobility in touting

But those of us who live in reality know you have no way of knowing truly who you are or arent doing business with and then the personal life side of it well, that's just laughable.

But you certainly thought it made for great press at the time you said it.

As I noted, it's why Trump as the OP points out, staying very consistent with his base. This kind of bullshit demonizing of him as a business man due to the bankruptcies is just that, bullshit demonizing.

But carry on in your misguided belief in your own nobility. Originally Posted by eccielover
Call it what you want. Call me what you want. I affects nothing. My business is still successful because I made it that way, and Trump is still a fucking deadbeat asshole who has zero credibility with me.
Yeah but RACISM! HOMOPHOBIA! ISLAMAPHOBIA! GENDER PRONOUNS! UNENLIGHTENED CAPITALISM! OPEN BORDERS! ABORTION ON DEMAND! Originally Posted by gnadfly
One would think that LD has a problem buying hats to wear
One would think that LD has a problem buying hats to wear Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Nope. I don't wear a hat. Got a beautiful head of hair.
Nope. I don't wear a hat. Got a beautiful head of hair. Originally Posted by Lapdog
see you and Trump do have something in common
see you and Trump do have something in common
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I don't even have to do a combover. The genetic lottery was good to me.
Call it what you want. Call me what you want. I affects nothing. My business is still successful because I made it that way, and Trump is still a fucking deadbeat asshole who has zero credibility with me. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Seems a Freudian slip there made you say the first totally truism I've seen from you.