Paul is dead

• GP
  • 12-06-2013, 05:21 PM
if your reading Paulie girl, you have email Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
when I get back hope you replied. Then if I can answer back here Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That doesn't seem like a very efficient form of communication. Gee, I wonder what you could possibly be trying to prove.
beached whale alert in Florida. We need a volunteer to head down and save him from beach girls.
  • GP
  • 12-07-2013, 01:13 PM
OSD, you have hijacked one too many threads. Keep them on topic.
Paulie girl emailed

wants to say hi all
  • Tiger
  • 12-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi Paul.

I must like talking with the dead.
Say it ain't so

Banned on the run .

Who's going to do the strip club / xmas party reports ? Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
Has this ever been answered? Who is picking up the slack and posting Xmas party reports? Those of us unable to attend need to live vicariously and experience them thru first hand reports!
  • GP
  • 12-17-2013, 11:41 PM
Seems most people have lost interest in such inane babblings lol
Seems most people have lost interest in such inane babblings lol Originally Posted by GP

But.... but.... but....
No SC Xmas party review!?!?!?! No interest?

I fear a small part of me may have just died.
(No.... not THAT small part.)

What's next? The ACLU suing to rename the parties Holiday Parties???? (You obviously can't have Christ in a strip bar!) Although I have heard a few OMGs! while getting a private dance
  • Doove
  • 12-18-2013, 04:50 AM
But.... but.... but....
No SC Xmas party review!?!?!?! No interest?

I fear a small part of me may have just died.
(No.... not THAT small part.)

What's next? The ACLU suing to rename the parties Holiday Parties???? (You obviously can't have Christ in a strip bar!) Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Joke might have been funny if you hadn't used the term "Xmas party" just 4 sentences prior.

And in your prior post.
Joke might have been funny if you hadn't used the term "Xmas party" just 4 sentences prior.

And in your prior post. Originally Posted by Doove
Oh... it wasn't funny because I used an abbreviation?
My apologies. I had no idea you were going to police this thread as well. You know I've never bothered to take the Conservative or Rightwing torch on this board. Still make one shitty joke, and you'll drop a ton of Liberal bricks on my head. Hell I haven't even uttered so much as an Obamacare joke in your direction. But bring up the ACLU and get Doove's attention? I get it now. Are there any other catch phrases I need to avoid so as not to incur your wrath?

Eh, why not. At least you add something to this place. Besides, I'm leaning more and more Libertarian as I get older.
(((Sniff)))
I was also quoting and using the terminology from the thread starter.
How the hell do you get a crying emoticon using a phone? Ugh.
  • Doove
  • 12-18-2013, 05:48 AM
Oh... it wasn't funny because I used an abbreviation? Originally Posted by gaijin1969
Seriously? You don't see the irony in that?
Seriously? You don't see the irony in that? Originally Posted by Doove
Well of course I exercised my own self imposed ban out of fear of a lawsuit. Glad I did too. I only suspected before now that you were the one blowing people in to the ACLU and likely the DNC as well.

(((Sigh))) you are of course right. I will be more careful in the future as you have no idea how much it pains me to admit that.

All of which doesn't change the fact that GP may be correct as well. I fear no one else cares about a Strip Club Christmas Party report!

And now the news is reporting a Buffalo was run over on the 290. Is nothing sacred anymore??? Fuck it I'm gonna have a beer.....
  • GP
  • 12-18-2013, 06:52 AM
a buffalo?
a buffalo? Originally Posted by GP
Yeah - news reports of an accident at the 290/190 errrr no.... I think it was the 90/190 split.... where they have the fake buffalo grazing? Actually I think that's kinda cool. Anyways, supposedly we've forgotten how to drive again (does it really have to happen every year that so many people have to remember?) and a vehicle left the road and mowed down a poor, innocent, fake buffalo. They were surprised it didn't look like the car or whatever took a lot of damage.... I guess they're fiberglass? (And not actual bronze castings.)