Hard for Provider to Quit

Can I get her number?
Why can't Italia DeBella come out of retirement???
Can I take a number? Originally Posted by ZedX79
There, I fixed it for you....

... and hurry up, the line is getting rather long.
Providers never retire, they just become more picky.
  • Laz
  • 08-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Live with it or don't, your choice. It is interesting how many hobbyists say toss her. The impression I get from providers is that most of the customers are married and not disclosing this hobby to thier wifes. Double standard? At least she would get paid.
  • romab
  • 08-22-2011, 06:30 PM
If you are asking us, then to me that's the problem. Both of you'll look in the mirror for the answers. One side needs to grow a pair and the other take them out of her mouth; then talk and figure things out.

Asking us is like wondering if a huge bloody steak thrown into a shark pack will get their attention. R
If it's a community property state then keep her. Take your half and hobby. Pretty good deal there. See how she likes that.

If it's not a community property state, kick her to the curb. Go back to being a client. Will be less stressful for you too.

You could always marry another provider.
Damn. This is just pitiful. if you are serious, you need to grow a pair or decide that you are better off without them. If you are just trying to get attention. then grow up.
Sounds like you are hurting and looking for someone to tell you what to do. As you can see, there are plenty of people who will. Ultimately though you will have to make the choice. Are you happier with her or without her? Is the pleasure worth the pain. All I can say from experience is it might be a good idea to seperate and stop with the sex with for a couple of months so you can start thinking with the right head. I saved a relationship this way once. Ended one too. If there is still something there without the sex, it may be worth pursuing, even if you have to put up with her need for attention. I once heard a married guy defend his decision to stay with a wife who strayed by saying "The other guys aren't going to wear it out.". But in the end it is you life and you need to decide what is going to make you happy. However unilateral decisions seldom make a marraige stronger. I feel (or have felt) your pain. Good luck with your decision.
Oh man I'm laughing my ass off at these comments, this is to dam funny... but I agree no man is a man if your going to allow your wife to be a hooker, but it sounds like she could have lied to you about meeting a former trick and just fucked around. Besides what the hell is she doing at a bar when your waiting for her at home?
I have been a provider off and on since 2007 and have mainly done it when money was tight and well right now money is beyond tight. I am engaged to a great guy who supports what I do as it is his thing to enjoy his woman getting f***ed by other men. It works for us. It doesn't mean it works for others though. I would like to think that the economy will get better and I could find an awesome job that would allow me to stop this and just have fun with my man after marriage but my reality is that for now and a while the providing will continue as I don't see my financial situation fixing itself with this economy!
  • Tetas
  • 08-26-2011, 12:12 PM
If it's a community property state then keep her. Take your half and hobby. Pretty good deal there. See how she likes that.

If it's not a community property state, kick her to the curb. Go back to being a client. Will be less stressful for you too.

You could always marry another provider. Originally Posted by Merlin

Community property shouldn't matter much, according to this: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=203675
he wasn't even married to her in April, so he probably hasn't accumulated much in the last couple of months that she could have legal claim to.

Then again, he could be full of shit.
I'm voting for a long, drawn-out troll.
Still wondering what he has to gain from it though, is he one of those guys that gets off on being berated?
Screw this till he post pics of her. So how much you charging for me to fuck your wife? You damn attention whore. Maybe she can get in on LD's bukkake party.
Oh man I'm laughing my ass off at these comments, this is to dam funny... but I agree no man is a man if your going to allow your wife to be a hooker, but it sounds like she could have lied to you about meeting a former trick and just fucked around. Besides what the hell is she doing at a bar when your waiting for her at home? Originally Posted by NikkiSantana
Exactly! Being "sort of" married is like being "sort of" pregnant. Any attempt to rationalize this behavior is just a waste of time. Nick, if your initial thread is indeed authentic, you're being played for a first class chump. The three most useless creatures in the world are: 1. Bleeding hearts, 2. Enablers, and 3. People that don't take care of their kids. Take a look and see if you recognize yourself in any of these and then do something about it. I sincerely hope you get this crap straightened out very soon.
OP is being used like a $5 whore. I love the irony.

Quite frankly, I doubt he will do anything about it.

I know a girl that provides who met some soldier that loves her and wants her to get out of the business. She's like yeah baby, I love you and I'll be a good girl and stay home. Every time he's out of town, guess what? I'm balls deep in her. She texts me from a different number. Does she look like she's remorseful for her actions. Not one bit. She's going to do whatever she wants no matter what anyone says.

I would suggest the OP dump her ass and find a good girl that he can cheat on...yes, I know the double standard is there. So what?

I'm sure the OP felt lucky that a hot girl would marry him but he's thinking with the little head. With hookers, lease don't buy is the best advice.

Nothing against the ladies here as there are plenty of upstanding ladies but keep it separate and you will save yourself from potential problems.

Here are your choices:

1. Stand up for your self and keep from being used by Kicking her to her curb. Start fresh and don't be used again.

2. Let her fuck around and live with it. If you chose this option then shut up about it. We aren't going to want to hear you whine. If you pick this one. Hook up the digits. Hey, why not?

3. Let her fuck around on you live with it....and start threads about it because you resent it. You will be flamed is you pick this one.