Houston's Finest in Action

Whats it matter, you get naked for a living and have sex for $, would she be upset if he paid her for the pics first or maybe she didnt want a judge or jury seeing her naked, that would of been damning evidence. Originally Posted by JDUB
I don't think paying someone to take naked pictures is illegal as long as it isn't in public and all involved are of legal age so how would that be evidence of any illegal act?
  • JDUB
  • 08-06-2010, 05:50 PM
eyes wide shut
Sorry if i offended anyone on the save-a-ho program Originally Posted by JDUB
You do know "where" you're posting, right?

No. Eyes wide open. Not speaking as a moderator, of course, but just as plain Elisabeth.

And let me introduce myself since I hadn't noticed you before. First, I've noticed you now. Second? It's going to be nice to keep noticing what direction your attitude travels. Good luck with that.
I dont think it is a question of offending anyone JDUB. People are just surprised that you appear to lack sensitivity for her rights and feelings.
Don't worry... after your posting... I doubt you will have to deal with any of the ladies from this board... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Oh, don't you know it TMFT..!
  • meryt
  • 08-07-2010, 01:51 AM
Looks like some vice cyber sleuth just blew his cover.
JDUB, a little respect will go a long way. Whatever credibility you had just got flushed down the drain.

Getting naked and the selling of pussy is not the topic of this thread. The abuse of power is the topic, or was the topic.
Have to agree with everyone else here.

It just astounds me when I read derogatory comments like that on this board. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to hobby. If you have an issue with, then why are you here?