Define "Low Volume" Revised

I think low volume is more about attitude and behavior than a number. What's the point in even asking or trying to define a number when it varies so much from person to person, day to day, and you're never going to get the real number anyways? I see low volume girls, but that means to me:

You can actually talk to and make a connection with us, instead of just laying back and letting us do what we want. Maybe you're tired from seeing too many guys or doing some other stuff, or you just don't like to talk to us. Maybe some guys dig that, but not me.

Having some flexibility on time. I'd like to be at every appointment exactly on time, but traffic is unpredictable, meetings and other obligations can go longer or shorter than expected, etc. I'm honestly early about as often as I'm late, and I'm willing enough to wait around somewhere if I'm early. On the other side, it's a turn-off if you're jumping down my throat because I'm 10 minutes late when we have an hour. Are you trying to hustle me out the door to get ready for the next guy, who you booked to show up 10min after I leave? That's not what I'm looking for.

And I hope we all know that nobody wants to see any evidence that another guy was ever there, as far as sheets, condoms, towels, etc.
I clicked 2 per day but Imo low volume is not just by day but how make days she works in a week. 2 per day is sorta low volume if she's not doing that volume 5 or more days out of the week but again that's jmo. Also acts are kind of a factor...I don't have sex every date...some are fetish or just massage. Then again regardless of acts done I guess I can see how some can consider sheer traffic (bodies in and out of incall) as one in the same. I'm not surprised the poll results are so all over the place. Imo how she treats you (affectionate and unrushed) and presents herself (hygiene, physical appearance) is really what should matter above sheer numbers.
I agree to each its own its how they handle there business. I simply stated my opinion what works for me while working a regular job. If some one thinks 3 per day is low volume then its there perspective on things that's going on for them.
There is no right or wrong answer here in the lifestyle who am I to judge.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-26-2015, 02:41 PM
I clicked 2 per day but Imo low volume is not just by day but how make days she works in a week. 2 per day is sorta low volume if she's not doing that volume 5 or more days out of the week but again that's jmo. Also acts are kind of a factor...I don't have sex every date...some are fetish or just massage. Then again regardless of acts done I guess I can see how some can consider sheer traffic (bodies in and out of incall) as one in the same. I'm not surprised the poll results are so all over the place. Imo how she treats you (affectionate and unrushed) and presents herself (hygiene, physical appearance) is really what should matter above sheer numbers. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I agree to each its own its how they handle there business. I simply stated my opinion what works for me while working a regular job. If some one thinks 3 per day is low volume then its there perspective on things that's going on for them.
There is no right or wrong answer here in the lifestyle who am I to judge. Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle
I certainly agree that a number isn't everything and each woman is different some women can operate as if they were an assembly line and still put out pro service 95% of the time while others have much lower numbers or volumes. So, maybe we need to trade in the term "Low Volume" in favor of the much more descriptive ... "Always clean, fresh & DTF", because it sounds like many don't see it as a number or as even having anything to do with an actual volume, but a descriptor of what type of service to expect upon arrival much like GFE or PSE! While I understand that perception, I still feel the actual term "Low Volume" carries with it a larger expectation than just ready to go and being into the session, because who honestly goes into a session NOT expecting that from any provider?
My low volume means 2-3 a week. (Unless I have vacation time and can do more, in which case I'll post a special)

It's honestly the most I can do as I have a real life job as well as other demands.

I do prefer it this way though because it keeps things very exciting for me. I always get that adrenaline rush right before a date!

Lexie
I waited a bit to see what the majority said and I am definitely in what most think is low volume. I see about 2-4 people a week. I work another part time job and do this part time because I don't want burn out on either. I feel like I am living the perfect life and am so lucky.