So who is SassySue?

Is Debbie still vending her vagina? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Pics? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
For His Holiness:
Attached Images File Type: jpg HMD.jpg (407.9 KB, 104 views)
Nice ass!
For His Holiness:

Originally Posted by chicagoboy
wouldn't mind getting a piece of that.
Sue is a gorgeous lady with an inquisitive mind. I don't agree with her much, but she does a good job of defending her ideas.
Sue is a great lady, and very smart. She doesn't lap up all the government controlled MSM BS that gets spewed every day. She actually investigates it for herself. That's more than I can say for many on here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
She is intellectually deficient, but to compare her to the grubworm, maggot mentality of the likes of YouRong and Iva-Little-One et al is really lows.

HoustonMilfDebbie handle was banned. Do a search.
HoustonMilfDebbie handle was banned. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
So, it would appear, is SassySue.
Sue is a gorgeous lady with an inquisitive mind. I don't agree with her much, but she does a good job of defending her ideas. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

As a friend of mine once said:

"When one doesn't have a brain...it's a good thing to have a nice body"
So why her and not JL?
The providers on this board who are rabidly pro-Hillary have no clue how anti-provider Hillary really is.
The law is anti provider.

Funny. We can discuss whookerism here, infidelity, fetish, even glory holes. And now we can debate the traitorous behavior of a presidential candidate and his knowing, willing invitation to a foreign power to invade our security. But we can't discuss legalizing (forbidden topic).

I wonder why that's not allowed in the more than half the country where it is legalism one form or another. Even in Texas.
Sue is a gorgeous lady with an inquisitive mind. I don't agree with her much, but she does a good job of defending her ideas. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did you get a date before she got banned?
Funny. We can discuss whookerism here, infidelity, fetish, even glory holes. And now we can debate the traitorous behavior of a presidential candidate and his knowing, willing invitation to a foreign power to invade our security. But we can't discuss legalizing (forbidden topic).

I wonder why that's not allowed in the more than half the country where it is legalism one form or another. Even in Texas. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go find a stoner board to hang out on, oinkboy. I'm sure you'll be the biggest dipshit among dipshits there.
HoustonMilfDebbie handle was banned. Do a search. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
So, it would appear, is SassySue. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
So is the new ban for trying to circumvent the old ban with multiple handles? If so, why did it take so long to figure out?

Anyone notice how Sissy ChappedAss immediately spams out 3 new threads? Hmmm, that SassyPoo sure has a lot of spam-friends and alter-egos....
The providers on this board who are rabidly pro-Hillary have no clue how anti-provider Hillary really is. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Do you get the impression that the providers (females) want Hillary because they believe she will be "friendly" to their professional status?