Crisis at the border

Quit listening to Chucky and Nancy and read Milton Friedman and evolve into an informed, free and independent thinker. "It's just obvious you can't have free immigration and a welfare state." Build the wall. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree. Why is Trump breaking his promise? He said Mexico was going to pay for a wall and that he was going to deport all the illegals. Neither one has happen
I agree. Why is Trump breaking his promise? He said Mexico was going to pay for a wall and that he was going to deport all the illegals. Neither one has happen Originally Posted by themystic
Mexico -- not American taxpayers -- is paying for the majority of those arriving in Tijuana by way of the last two caravans. A wall along the border will insure that even more would-be illegals would become a financial liability for Mexico: not American taxpayers.
Mexico -- not American taxpayers -- is paying for the majority of those arriving in Tijuana by way of the last two caravans. A wall along the border will insure that even more would-be illegals would become a financial liability for Mexico: not American taxpayers. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then why wont Nancy give him the money. She said NO MONEY, not MO MONEY!!!! Trump is getting his ass handed to him by a liberal woman!! Im loving this shit!!!!!
Then why wont Nancy give him the money. She said NO MONEY, not MO MONEY!!!! Trump is getting his ass handed to him by a liberal woman!! Im loving this shit!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Nancy is a lying, hypocritical bitch. Nancy is on record as appropriating money for walls and barriers along the American border as well as in Tunisia and Jordan. Her voting record shows she's a lying bitch when she says walls are "immoral". Free lance journalist Loomer yesterday showed the world Nancy's wall and locked doors and Nancy's willingness to use LE (who demand IDs) to remove illegals when they climbed onto her property.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Theres ANOTHER caravan coming. What the fuck is this President doing? Its MS-13, Rapists, Head choppers, trafficers of all sorts. WTF?

Wait, Breaking News coming in. Its Trump asking Nancy for money, fuck the politics this is an fucking Emergency.

Stay tuned...………………..I have NOOOOOO idea whats going to happen
Nancy is a lying, hypocritical bitch. Nancy is on record as appropriating money for walls and barriers along the American border. But now NOOO Her and chucky are kill politics in this country and are showing there true colors