Tattoos

Thanks for the waste of bandwidth. We understood what she said. She is not here for English class. Have you considered that she did a tyoo on the phone? Are you happy to show you great intelligence prowess? Reminder... This is a hooker board. Congrats. Oh, sorry, congratulations.

Smh....

Back on subject. I love tats. Just met a girl with a single large tatoo of a phoenix in her back. She makes this move and the wings flap. Oh , she is so hot. Sorry, hawt. Guys, don't ask. You can't have her. I'm overseas right now. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Well would you share her with me? I love dem' gals wit bak tats!
I've seen crappy tatt's and beautiful tatt's, tatt's that were gotten for no reason at all and tatt's that had beautiful stories behind them. If a woman has beautiful tatt's with an interesting story behind them I find that really erotic and attractive. But amateur crap with no meaning is a turn-off. For example- Dallas Bella has UV angel wings covering her entire back. I found it incredibly sexy that she had a "secret" like that, one that she wasn't willing to show to just anyone. And it fit with her personality too since her hobbying was something her friends and family knew nothing of. OTOH I saw a lady that had a blown out mess on her hand that was supposed to be a pocket watch. She got it for no particular reason, and from a new artist she had never met before but came highly recommended for his TRIBAL work. When I heard that story it just made me think she was a dumb butt, LOL!
I am still deciding where I stand on Tatts. I actually did not care for them and found them something to try to ignore. I have slowly come around a bit. I have met some ladies that have very attractive ink. Of course it is on very attractive ladies. However, a lot of it is like graffiti on a beautiful painting.
Thanks for the waste of bandwidth. We understood what she said. She is not here for English class. Have you considered that she did a tyoo on the phone? Are you happy to show you great intelligence prowess? Reminder... This is a hooker board. Congrats. Oh, sorry, congratulations. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Agree but it's obviously a personal knock from a disagreement in Alerts a couple of weeks ago. I like SJ's posts usually but it's the same as another well known provider always getting crap about to and too - we know what she means but some that don't like her pound on that.

For the most part I agree that the spelling and grammar police here are more pitiful than a mall cop. By most part I mean some write so terribly I genuinely don't understand what they're saying.
In general, I find illustrated women far more interesting, approachable, and oft attractive. In the public world I never open a conversation in reference to any visible body modification. However I do find that in the hobby that it is often a great ice breaker when you have a very limited time together. I don't look like a tattooed rocker type guy, so I often get comments when my shirt comes off, and everyone wants to hear a story or two.
The phrase is, "To each his own," not "To each is own." Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Thanks for the waste of bandwidth. We understood what she said. She is not here for English class. Have you considered that she did a tyoo on the phone? Are you happy to show you great intelligence prowess? Reminder... This is a hooker board. Congrats. Oh, sorry, congratulations.

Smh....

Back on subject. I love tats. Just met a girl with a single large tatoo of a phoenix in her back. She makes this move and the wings flap. Oh , she is so hot. Sorry, hawt. Guys, don't ask. You can't have her. I'm overseas right now. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667

Actually Luke is right. It was a typo that I didn't notice. My iPhone autocorrects. Thanks though. Next time I'll be sure to go over my posts for correct grammar and spelling. Wouldn't want to flunk Eccie101.
Agree but it's obviously a personal knock from a disagreement in Alerts a couple of weeks ago. I like SJ's posts usually but it's the same as another well known provider always getting crap about to and too - we know what she means but some that don't like her pound on that.

For the most part I agree that the spelling and grammar police here are more pitiful than a mall cop. By most part I mean some write so terribly I genuinely don't understand what they're saying.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I would hope that SJ doesn't still hold that against me. I apologized. I thought we had moved on. If he still doesn't like me, well... "to each his own"
XOXO
JP
I would hope that SJ doesn't still hold that against me. I apologized. I thought we had moved on. If he still doesn't like me, well... "to each his own"
XOXO
JP Originally Posted by Jillian Price

There is no right or wrong answer to this thread. Tattoo tastes and opinions are highly subjective. That said, I don't understand the venomous back and forth. Why can't people give an opinion without being malicious or trying to put the other side down? I guess the board wouldn't be what it is without people thinking their opinion is how everyone should view the world.

I personally don't like tattoos. Never had one, never will. If I dated anyone with them, I don't remember. I'm not necessarily attracted to them in general. That said, there are some women that are very attractive with tattoos (yes, and in some cases in spite of them). I've met some very hot providers whose tattoos I thought were nice or at least did not bother me. I think ladies like Jules Jaguar, Olivia Nin, and BriannaofDallas have extensive yet very sexy artwork that enhances their look. Haven't seen any of those three, but I'd lick on those tattoos all night. . .
nd fck th spllng nzis out thre. Our brn can prcss th ntent wthout hvng too yous crrct grmmr!
There is no right or wrong answer to this thread. Tattoo tastes and opinions are highly subjective. That said, I don't understand the venomous back and forth. Why can't people give an opinion without being malicious or trying to put the other side down? I guess the board wouldn't be what it is without people thinking their opinion is how everyone should view the world.

I personally don't like tattoos. Never had one, never will. If I dated anyone with them, I don't remember. I'm not necessarily attracted to them in general. That said, there are some women that are very attractive with tattoos (yes, and in some cases in spite of them). I've met some very hot providers whose tattoos I thought were nice or at least did not bother me. I think ladies like Jules Jaguar, Olivia Nin, and BriannaofDallas have extensive yet very sexy artwork that enhances their look. Haven't seen any of those three, but I'd lick on those tattoos all night. . . Originally Posted by Rockpaperscissors-rps
nd fck th spllng nzis out thre. Our brn can prcss th ntent wthout hvng too yous crrct grmmr! Originally Posted by Rockpaperscissors-rps
Originally Posted by Jarvis
That shit is funny. I have to stop getting online at work. Too many times I have to laugh out loud and have to stop myself.
Well would you share her with me? I love dem' gals wit bak tats! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
If you don't mind the commute, I'm over 6000 miles away.
nd fck th spllng nzis out thre. Our brn can prcss th ntent wthout hvng too yous crrct grmmr! Originally Posted by Rockpaperscissors-rps
I fkn agre w u 2.

Now seriously, why put the girls down for their spelling/grammar? What will this accomplish? Do the grammar nazis think it will cause them to drop providing and go back to school?

Leave the poor girls alone. You want to criticize them for whatever valid reasons, go ahead. But why make their lives more aggravating than it needs to be by putting them down?

I'm just so dam lucky that some of these gorgeous ladies will put up with ugly fat old fart me, I'm thankful. Their spelling , math skills, arts & krafts, science , history and literature skills do not matter to me. What counts is that they don't vomit when they see me. They smile and make me feel like a king.

Sorry OP for the off-topic comment. So, on topic. I don't have a tattoo, but I'll probably get one. I have a very special lady to thank for that.
I fkn agre w u 2.

Now seriously, why put the girls down for their spelling/grammar? What will this accomplish? Do the grammar nazis think it will cause them to drop providing and go back to school?

Leave the poor girls alone. You want to criticize them for whatever valid reasons, go ahead. But why make their lives more aggravating than it needs to be by putting them down?

I'm just so dam lucky that some of these gorgeous ladies will put up with ugly fat old fart me, I'm thankful. Their spelling , math skills, arts & krafts, science , history and literature skills do not matter to me. What counts is that they don't vomit when they see me. They smile and make me feel like a king.

Sorry OP for the off-topic comment. So, on topic. I don't have a tattoo, but I'll probably get one. I have a very special lady to thank for that. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
You have to have a tough (whether it be tattooed or not) skin to be in this business. We get criticized over everything from our looks, our incall, to our spelling and grammar. You get used to it and either take it as constructive criticism or take it with a grain of salt. If a client that I care about had a valid complaint about me, I'd do my best to fix it. Someone I've never seen... well their complaint is probably why they haven't seen me in the first place. That's okay though, I love for my provider peers to prosper! DFW has some kick ass ladies. Tattoos or no tattoos.