Fallen in love.

I have to say I'm quite surprised at the attitude everyones taken with this subject so far.
The seriousness and maturity everyone has shown me has impressed me.
I expected far more cynical and rude comments.
To which there has been none.
Just sound advice and different perspectives.
Thank you everyone.
Ah but you see we are not we are still just a girl with a job like any other lady. Some can do this job and some cant, just like being a hair dresser, some cant and some are fab!

Many of us do this on the side not a life long career. We want the same love, respect, and honesty as the rest of the world. Not saying a lady that does this as a career doesnt want the same.

OP lay the cards on the table, if she wants to try go for it. Or just see where it goes naturally on visits. If not you have to cut it off for your own sanity and move on. Even know it will hurt, you dont want her to hate you..

If it were me and you laid the cards and it wasnt mutual I would cut you off for your own good. I would not use the feelings to keep getting money. Id want you to get over me, out of sight out of mind so to speak. Originally Posted by LynnT
Hi Lynn, (I'm starting to think you have a crush on me with all this following me around LOL)

I never said you ladies weren't human. All I meant was that to most professional ladies, this is a job. They want to get paid and go home. They aren't in this looking for love, they are looking to pay their bills. Some will use a client who has a crush to their advantage. The entire structure of P4P is monetary driven. Of course love happens, but any man or women must take caution because in the P4P world, things aren't always what they seem.
  • Old-T
  • 07-24-2011, 01:09 PM
Has she told you how fun you are to be with or that you have awesome chemistry together? Has she ever refused to take the envelope or given you half back (kept just enough to cover expenses)? Has she ever told you "I'm not busy for a few hours, want to grab some lunch / a drink?" or "Do you have to leave right now? Can you stick around just a little longer?"

If she hasn't done any of the above, it's just you sweetie. Originally Posted by lilred_robin

With one significant exception I think Robin’s post is worth reading. In truth, those are the kind of signs that indicate there is something more than a friendly business transaction. The point I would take exception to is returning part of the fee. I do believe the same two people can have work time together, and later can have social unpaid time together, however I think it is very dangerous to confuse whether time together is work or social—if paid time it should be at the “normal” rate for the two of them.
Ultimately MistaE, you have to do what's best for your inner Karma and sanity. You have a range of opinions, hopefully they are helpful. The most satisfying love is often the most forbidden.
Robin and Old-T make excellent points! If she offers off-clock-time, it's a great start but don't read too much into it. I have had providers return my donation, add additional time, and offer to go out to lunch on their time. I recently had a provider add 5 additional hours to a date but it doesn't necessarily mean anything. She may simply just enjoy your company yet doesn't feel likewise. Sometimes you get a buy-back at the bar when you're a good customer.
Best of luck. Report back and let us know how it goes.
Hi I have to comment on your comment..I am a professional and yes this is what I choose to however I am not all about business i try to add a personal touch within limits of course and i care about my BFE's (most know I don't use the term clients)...I agree some providers are all about the money but not all of us...
Hi Lynn, (I'm starting to think you have a crush on me with all this following me around LOL)

I never said you ladies weren't human. All I meant was that to most professional ladies, this is a job. They want to get paid and go home. They aren't in this looking for love, they are looking to pay their bills. Some will use a client who has a crush to their advantage. The entire structure of P4P is monetary driven. Of course love happens, but any man or women must take caution because in the P4P world, things aren't always what they seem. Originally Posted by armydude
Hi I have to comment on your comment..I am a professional and yes this is what I choose to however I am not all about business i try to add a personal touch within limits of course and i care about my BFE's (most know I don't use the term clients)...I agree some providers are all about the money but not all of us... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Ok your confused by what I'm tryng to say. I just meant that most if not all providers aren't doing this looking for love. Are you in this looking for love?
I certainly wasn't.
I finally decided to throw it all out there tonight. So I texted to see if she wasn't involved in anything that would divert her attention.
She was, so I asked if shed be free to talk later that evening. She said sure.
I told her to let me know.
This was at 7pm CST.
Never heard from her.
I'm a fool. But...lesson learned.
btdt..I've been through a couple of relationships ..I have no regrets...but I don't want to go there unless I know she willing to go too
no i am not here looking for love but than again I have never been in love but I have the best of both worlds..i have great BFE's without the drama and hassles...no I actually am a woman who has committment issues..LOL..I know not what a woman usually says...
Ok your confused by what I'm tryng to say. I just meant that most if not all providers aren't doing this looking for love. Are you in this looking for love? Originally Posted by armydude
i will bite what does btdt mean?
btdt..

been through a couple relationships, I dont have any regrets ..but I don't want to go through that again Originally Posted by pickupkid
Vixen.....btdt is been there done that
Mistae, dont throw in the towel on the possibility just yet...she may have fallen asleep, be on long date, or any number of things....given your interest in her, give her another chance to respond. I suggest you try it in a more personal way in-person not by phone or by text. Just my two cents worth.

As for some other comments....honesty is the best policy no matter what. Be bold. Whats the worst that can happen? Certainly worse things can happen for you both if you do not discuss what you feel.

Good luck
  • Old-T
  • 07-24-2011, 10:57 PM
I finally decided to throw it all out there tonight. So I texted to see if she wasn't involved in anything that would divert her attention.
She was, so I asked if shed be free to talk later that evening. She said sure.
I told her to let me know.
This was at 7pm CST.
Never heard from her.
I'm a fool. But...lesson learned. Originally Posted by MistaE

Patience. Two hours is not a very long time in the scale of things.
  • Doove
  • 07-25-2011, 05:51 PM
Patience. Two hours is not a very long time in the scale of things. Originally Posted by Old-T
Any updates? Inquiring minds.....