We may not be hearing from one of our friends after yesterday.

• CJ7
  • 04-15-2014, 04:03 PM
again with the "so" stupid questions

people died, its a really bad deal.
CBJ7 misses the point, as usual. The question was rhetorical. Hate crime legislation is stupid. All violent crime is a hate crime, regardless of the target or how they were chosen.

• CJ7
  • 04-15-2014, 04:28 PM
CBJ7 misses the point, as usual. The question was rhetorical. Hate crime legislation is stupid. All violent crime is a hate crime, regardless of the target or how they were chosen.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

your life is a rhetorical question ... who knew?
So, if it had been a random shooting instead of a targeted shooting, would it be classified a "like" crime? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Was Wounded Knee a hate crime or just a targeted shooting?
cog....
not all violent crimes are hate crimes....hate crimes are when an individual or group are targeted because of their beliefs....religion...color... politics....etc
a guy who robs a store and shots someone can't hate the person because he knows nothing about the person....
cog....
not all violent crimes are hate crimes....hate crimes are when an individual or group are targeted because of their beliefs....religion...color... politics....etc
a guy who robs a store and shots someone can't hate the person because he knows nothing about the person.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Huh? He would know if someone was black? Your second sentence contradicts your definition.
in a hate crime the motivation is hate....targeting a person because of race...religion...etc....
in a robbery the motive is to rob....not to kill a specific person....unless the bad guy would be predisposed to shot any black person he saw....killing the black person is just an extra bonus to the main motive....robbery....
I hope that helps with your definition of hate crime....
Huh? He would know if someone was black? Your second sentence contradicts your definition. Originally Posted by nwarounder
in a hate crime the motivation is hate....targeting a person because of race...religion...etc....
in a robbery the motive is to rob....not to kill a specific person....unless the bad guy would be predisposed to shot any black person he saw....killing the black person is just an extra bonus to the main motive....robbery....
I hope that helps with your definition of hate crime.... Originally Posted by stevepar

So what kind of crime would it be... If I walked up and punched you in the nose... because I hate the fact you are a DUMB-ASS?
iffy....
since dumb asses are not a minority....you're living proof....it would probably be aggravated assault....
So what kind of crime would it be... If I walked up and punched you in the nose... because I hate the fact you are a DUMB-ASS? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
iffy....
since dumb asses are not a minority....you're living proof....it would probably be aggravated assault.... Originally Posted by stevepar
You're right, if dumbasses were a minority Odumbo never would have been elected... So are you saying if this guy goes on a killing spree against whiteys he can't be charged with a hate crime since whiteys are not a minority?

Was Wounded Knee a hate crime or just a targeted shooting? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you read my post? Comprehension is not your strong suit. We have known that about you for some time, LittleEva.
Anti-Semitism isn't against ECCIE policy, ahem.

But you seem to be right there after every tragic event in this country, venting your fucking spleen, JDIdiot.

You idiots know who you are. You're a disgrace.

STFU for a change. For once.
So another Dimocrat KKK kills some people. Meanwhile, their Fuhrer Obama is steadily marching forward.
Did you read my post? Comprehension is not your strong suit. We have known that about you for some time, LittleEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
As usual you bob and weave and avoid the question. typical old lawyer ruse. Did you understand the question? do you need more time to think about it? If not get one of your grand kids to explain it .
So another Dimocrat KKK kills some people. Meanwhile, their Fuhrer Obama is steadily marching forward. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Right wing hate groups do not vote democrat idiot.