Obama fail, Trump Triumph

Agreed...I've been bested on a hooker board!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Life is not a "hooker board"! Well, perhaps yours is!
  • WTF
  • 04-24-2017, 11:36 AM
Life is not a "hooker board"! Well, perhaps yours is! Originally Posted by LexusLover
This is a hooker board...are you threatening to best me in "life"....pretty bold talk if so.
This is a hooker board...are you threatening to best me in "life"....pretty bold talk if so. Originally Posted by WTF
You are delusionally paranoid, which is a dangerous condition.

You are the only one who threatens folks as between you and me. Now LukeWarm aka LubedAss threatens folks too, just like you do.

You "best yourself" in life ... no one has to do it for you!

You actually fantasize shit in your head and then post it!
  • WTF
  • 04-24-2017, 12:48 PM
You are delusionally paranoid, which is a dangerous condition.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Damn Lexi,

You were the one who posted that you were in fear of bodily harm!

Evidently you do not understand paradox

Trump is partnering up with someone accused of massive human rights violations...no wonder he liked Putin so much!

You can murder and enslave your citizens and Trump will love you....unless you put some mustard gas on babies and make Trump look bad. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, it's a shame we don't have Ben Rhodes and Tommy ("beer pong, dude?") Vietor running our foreign policy anymore! Like their boss, those two punks liked to shout out human rights violations from every mountaintop if you are a US ally (like Egypt), but stay completely mute if you are an adversary (like Iran).

How did that work out for us, fagboy?

Tell me which of the following approaches is more likely to persuade you to stop beating your tranny boyfriend:

1) I run up and down your street shouting into a bullhorn "WTFagboy beats his boyfriend! WTFagboy beats his boyfriend!"

2) I take you out for a beer and quietly explain what I know and give you the name of an anger management/gay couples counselor.

Now you understand why odumbo couldn't spring this American, Aya Hijazi, and Trump did.
You were the one who posted that you were in fear of bodily harm!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you have a link for that one also?

If you didn't lie you'd have nothing to post, would you?
You actually fantasize shit in your head and then post it! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You were the one who posted that you were in fear of bodily harm!. Originally Posted by WTF

If you didn't lie you'd have nothing to post, would you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Like is said .... you are delusional or a pathological liar!

You pick.
  • WTF
  • 04-27-2017, 10:46 AM

If you didn't lie you'd have nothing to post, would you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do not remember posting how you were in fear of bodily injury?

• WTF
  • 04-27-2017, 10:49 AM

2) I take you out for a beer and quietly explain what I know and give you the name of an anger management/gay couples counselor. Originally Posted by lustylad
You can take me out for as many beers as you want ladyboy but I done told you I'm not letting you touch my peepee.