What is TAINT????

for men it's right underneath our scrotum, it's where most odor in the groin area comes from due to the sweat of the two "other" areas.
I PMed Pyramider for you and he said that he had no idea
that's why he keeps asking for someone to post a picture of it.

He said the curiosity has been driving him crazy for years. Originally Posted by bojulay
That made me laugh REALLY loud.
Was I REALLY the only one on here that didn't know what Taint meant?? :/ Originally Posted by samantha thom
Darn it. I was gonna offer to help you find yours, in person....
Darn it. I was gonna offer to help you find yours, in person.... Originally Posted by Georgy9803
I still need help….I'm not flexible enough to see my own. Will someone show me a picture? LOL
Oh, I may have to sched, to help take a pic of yours.....
Oh, I may have to sched, to help take a pic of yours..... Originally Posted by Georgy9803
Or help me hold the mirror and point out exactly where it is…
Or help me hold the mirror and point out exactly where it is… Originally Posted by samantha thom
Sam, Might take you up on that. Not sure if I meet your profile.
May have to PM you .....
It is the area between your girl or guy parts and your ass. "It taint your pussy and it taint your ass. Its in between" . Originally Posted by S10ian
Yep

Are you sure? So Urban Dictionary is somewhat correct? But why people keep saying to 'post some taint pics'? I am sounding like an idiot...but I don't get it. Sigh! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Post some taint photos. What is difficult about that?

I PMed Pyramider for you and he said that he had no idea
that's why he keeps asking for someone to post a picture of it.

He said the curiosity has been driving him crazy for years. Originally Posted by bojulay
Boujay is not worthy of taint.

Ooooooohhhh....I finally got it!!! LOLOLOLOL!!! Duh....I am not innocent anymore now. Thanks guys!!! :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
Sounds like you still are innocent, especially if you are listening to the fucktards on this thread.

Lol haha someone is trying to see both naugyty parts without sounding like a true perve I would think. I need to start doing that as I hate soinding like a perve Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I see where you are going but you are so wrong. Being a perve on a SHMB would be like calling Santa's elves short. It is against icky policies to show genitalia. Taint is not gentalia.

Was I REALLY the only one on here that didn't know what Taint meant?? :/ Originally Posted by samantha thom
Nope, that is why I travel around giving tent revival talks on taint, taintra, taintology. The world would be a better place if more became tainted. The taint is the key to the universe.
The photo would be more effective if it Dr. Cooter's. Dr. Cotter was a hack.