Looking for first taste of chocolate.. Who to choose

😂😂😂😂😂

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I would say it depends on what you like OP. I second alot of the recommendations made and have had the pleasure of meeting quite of few of those already mentioned and will most definitely will be around to see each and every one I have seen again oh the memories. And to the haters keep on hating thank you....
There is no larger swine on this board that those who hide behind a handle never reviewing and insulting ladies on a daily basis, like they are getting paid to do so. Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Who's hiding? You know you were one of the people who receive my info the last time I was outed. I'm here, anytime you want...
  • 10-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Once you visit a Chocolate woman, you'll always remember! I've had very great times with them! Very sexy and enjoyable!
Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by Oralist
Thank you so much for the mention...

*Curtsy*
^^^GN's chocolate cake is very addicting....IJS
Black women are beautiful and sexy woman, wait so all all women. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
+1

Wakeup wakeup you and I have never mixed words and I kinda prefer to keep it that way sugarplum!!

Mixed nah I'm perfectly fine in the skin I am in!!!

African Black Rhinoceros hmmm I wouldn't know if their
skin was thick or not, nor do care love!! Wait was that the best you could come up with!? I chuckled a little, no really I did😏!!

I could stoop low and dish out insults but it's really not in my character. U know.. Plus you've been called everything under the sun so I'm sure it wouldn't bother u, just like that lame ass attempt at an insult didn't bother me.

So I am turning the other cheek on this one!! And I want you to have beautiful day just like this beautiful black ass you can surely kiss 😘!! Ttyl!! Let's just call this shit even Slipup.. Originally Posted by eleganttif

Then why the fuck are you here? Originally Posted by Mythos
That's easy...To Troll...
^^^GN's chocolate cake is very addicting....IJS Originally Posted by SNL9933

and Her DD-Cupcakes!
^^^GN's caramel cake is very addicting....IJS Originally Posted by SNL9933
FTFY. And true!
Mmmm delicious chocolate women... you girls have a very special place in my heart! There's a couple on that list I am due to see!!
Thank you so much for the mention...

*Curtsy* Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
The time I saw GN, she had freshly baked cookies and let me sample one. Then I sampled her chocolate cupcakes and chocolate cookie.
MMMMM, good!
Kammye
Kammye or Cloey Banks!
Kammye Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe