Oral Sex, Giving or Receiving

I like to give and receive however the taste of a woman drives me wild. I especially like to start between her legs then turn her over and lift her ass, lick, suck and finger from the rear finally having her on her knees and holding the headboard with me between her legs, this can produce some fantastic Os for her, which makes me very happy.
I love giving as much as receiving, especially love 69
Receive. I'm lazy.
  • 01-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Give and receive.
I REALLY enjoy both but am not a fan of 69. I like to concentrate on one thing at a time.
<<< Ahem ... both
LOVE DATY. There's nothing better than using my tongue to get a woman right to the brink of cumming and backing off to let her calm down. I usually enjoy doing this until she's dripping onto the sheets and pulling my face against her pussy and begging for me not to stop this time. That's THE best time; namely when you don't stop and she topples off the wall and plunges into pussy-pulsing orgasmic bliss.
Love receiving but can give with the best of them...

Love being on top for 69 or straddling her face and pumping a way.
Myself I really like to lick lick eat give give give then i iwll get mine
Well, I've had an oral fixation for most of my life and OMG! After reading this thread, it occurs to me that I'm going to have to make a trip to Dallas sometime soon. Been missing my guys there anyway.

I enjoy 69 because we are mutually pleasing each other. There are times when one of us will back off so we can revel in the waves of pleasure we're feeling which only allows for that ebb & flow so that we can continue for a longer period of time.

I also enjoy the one on one aspect as it allows me to focus, but I'm a slow builder and start feeling guilty that I"m not doing anything but occasionally spasming or jerking my head back & forth as he hits the right spots. Of course, he's enjoying all that reaction as well as the twisting of my nipples which intensifies my clitoral stimulation. I'm a clitoral girl, so if you nibble & suck it, you're well on the way to making me lose control! I'm very intense during orgasm... used to fear letting it go but now I revel in it!

Fortunately, my gynecologist when I was 19 y.o. dissuaded me from having my labia minora trimmed due to my embarrassment about them being so long & sometimes getting pinched in my panty bands. Little did I know at the time that many men crave them and some consider it a fetish. It's absolutely incredible to have them sucked into a hot mouth, drawing my clit down into the center of the action. MMMM I love to do that to a woman, too, cuz I know how it feels. Drives 'em wild! *mwahahaha*

As for cocksucking, I don't use my hands much although they'll come into play to steady a thicker member to prevent scraping or to encircle the base of your cock while cupping your balls in the rest of my fingers. I actually start w/ the boys cuz they're so often neglected. I always had a thing for the underdog. LOL I take it as a personal challenge to see if I can take your cock all the way down so have to get the proper trajectory/angle to allow it to slide in easily. Whether you want to fuck my face or let me take control of the action, it's my pleasure to do whatever you want. With almost 32 yrs experience, I'm pretty damn good at a variety of techniques and I love to see the effect these combined with my super suction have on a fella.

Wow... This is really making me squirm!!! lol I need some oral play now BIG TIME!

Thanks for sharing Everyone! You are SOOOO HOT!

XOXOX
Kat
  • mrod
  • 01-19-2010, 04:38 PM
Love to receive but i would almost always prefer to give... It tastes great and is less filling at the same time...
I do believe that some things are better shared but jebus, I love to give! I can almost get lost in it and thinking about how I'm making my partner feel can turn me on like nothing else. Occasionally, I've even been known to have an orgasm while giving one
I do believe that some things are better shared but jebus, I love to give! I can almost get lost in it and thinking about how I'm making my partner feel can turn me on like nothing else. Occasionally, I've even been known to have an orgasm while giving one Originally Posted by Dharma

I think I'm in love...again

And I simply love both, of course.
  • Dusty
  • 01-19-2010, 10:48 PM
Both is the obvious answer. However, I must say that I love to give, and will do it as long as she or time allows.
Even though I thoroughly enjoy a man giving me a fantastic daty session, nothing is more amazing than looking up into my man's eyes while he watches me take his throbbing member slowly into my wet mouth!