No Review

With your strap-on? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
LOL wait till he views the video.
Her new pics make her look like BART from the SIMPSONS
Her new pics make her look like BART from the SIMPSONS Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Aye carumba.

She looks better than most. Although she does have a few no reviews maybe shes just not marketing herself in a way that brings her compatible clients.
Aye carumba.

She looks better than most. Although she does have a few no reviews maybe shes just not marketing herself in a way that brings her compatible clients. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Looked at your showcase and I must say your hot. But one thing caught my eye. The pic with your name on it. Is that a big zit on your ass or a bruise?

Asking for a friend
Looked at your showcase and I must say your hot. But one thing caught my eye. The pic with your name on it. Is that a big zit on your ass or a bruise?

Asking for a friend Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Prob a boil or a growth ... Ingrown hair.... Got kicked by a donkey....took a stiletto to the ass.... Who knows.
Prob a boil or a growth ... Ingrown hair.... Got kicked by a donkey....took a stiletto to the ass.... Who knows. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

Hate when that happens!
Prob a boil or a growth ... Ingrown hair.... Got kicked by a donkey....took a stiletto to the ass.... Who knows. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Your sense of humor has been sorely missed around here.
LOL wait till he views the video. Originally Posted by Still Looking
She is a cute gal.

LOL!!! That's why I'm scared of donkeys bahahha
LOL!!! That's why I'm scared of donkeys bahahha Originally Posted by Alyssa71
i told them to sedate it before the show but nobody ever listens to me.
Aye carumba.

She looks better than most. Although she does have a few no reviews maybe shes just not marketing herself in a way that brings her compatible clients. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Jesus Christ! Nikki, I wish more providers would take this advise! It's gold!!!!
Best post on ECCIE today!
  • gt27
  • 05-04-2017, 01:39 AM
$200 specials in Dallas for 10 guys. Miss Saggy Butt Has Spoken! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ok, within a month and I think that's a fair game invitation. SL, or should I say Still Loser, you are bringing down a girl for some BS reasons. I know the haters are going to hate but, bro, you have no game. That is probably why you 300+ reviews(because you can't get laid for free) and I would have two if I posted(because they are way out of my league and I don't like to share). So you would rather commit libel on an incognito site than admit you are a loser? Bravo for you! I wish I could be as ice cold as you Mr. Andre 3000.
Ok, within a month and I think that's a fair game invitation. SL, or should I say Still Loser, you are bringing down a girl for some BS reasons. I know the haters are going to hate but, bro, you have no game. That is probably why you 300+ reviews(because you can't get laid for free) and I would have two if I posted(because they are way out of my league and I don't like to share). So you would rather commit libel on an incognito site than admit you are a loser? Bravo for you! I wish I could be as ice cold as you Mr. Andre 3000. Originally Posted by gt27

Someone talking about game on a hooker site? Good one!