I LOVE FOOD!!!!!

Mr. Chan, you are welcome any time. I'm not crazy about rice but do eat it. Tsing Tao is good, darker is better.
I fixed something tonight (not for me) that I can not stand, EGGPLANT!! In fact any squash is rarely crossing my lips. I was happy with the outcome of my recipe and it looks wonderful, but the thought of that stuff in my mouth, YUK. Sweet potato and pumpkin pie are out too.
On the subject of liver, I've had people turn their nose up at calves liver, but they eat chicken livers. The mind boggles. Originally Posted by trubrit

Eggplant is great impostor, best when in disguise. Eggplant Parmesan, eggplant casserole at Frankes cafeteria, Eggplant lasagna, eggplant stirfried with pork and hot peppers. Is undercover vegetable. Vice cop of vegetable world.
However many years on Honolulu Police Force have left humble detective with great passion for doughnuts, and unfortunate problem in locating weapon. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Allow your trusted lady-friends to assist in locating your weapon, Mr.Chan. It's so much more fun that way.

And, it also leaves both of your hands completely free to play with your gun.
Oysters on the half shell.

H
This food talk is driving me crazy! Doesn't everybody know that ive been hungry for months?

Sushi, luckily, is one of my two favorite foods. Unfortunately the other one is pizza. I eat sushi probably about three or four times a week these days. And I've cut way back on the pizza
Allow your trusted lady-friends to assist in locating your weapon, Mr.Chan. It's so much more fun that way.

And, it also leaves both of your hands completely free to play with your gun. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Careful, it might go off