BDSM and Strapon Experience ...

Doing something purely forbidden and watching him say he dont like it but freak out when he gets harder or throbs.

I have to be asked or offered the toy but the most exciting getting a dominant man turned on so intensely that he is still in control and fucs the strapon.

I'm a rare Provider who actually enjoys being intimate and kinky.
Dallas my kinkfukery friend ... I so wish I was gonna be in town when you are here ... our last time was epic, and no reason that the next time won't be even better ... I want it slow, and go for the largest girlcock you have ... while another friend of yours is smothering me with her delicious kitty. Damn you for not being here more often!!! lol
Oh let me count the ways that I am passionate about rimming, pegging & prostate pleasure!
Is it the way a man falls into a trance whimpering things like "holy fuck - how is this so good?"
Is it the role reversal of guiding a man through letting go and learning how to receive and focus on his own internal pleasure zones?
Is it the eagerness of a willing bottom wiggling himself down onto my strap on then begging me to pound him hard?
Is it the intensity of slowly working someone open from one finger to my entire tiny fist?
Is it the way men often lose control of their bodies and thrash about my bed as the full-body prostate orgasm courses through every inch of their bodies?
Is it the afterglow, when most men can hardly form sentences?
Is it the thrill of introducing a man to an organ that lives inside his own body and can cause the most intense & mind-blowing orgasms he will ever have?

Honestly... what's not to love?
Dallas ... next time you are in town, I want you and two other ladies ... two girlcocks in my ass and one in my mouth ... I want the whole gaping experience ... just bring your naughtiest thoughts and wildest kinks and lets do a strap on foursome!

Zoey ... yummy! My ass is yours anytime you are in town ... just make sure you give me your wildest naughtiest kinkfukery!
Oh let me count the ways that I am passionate about rimming, pegging & prostate pleasure!
Is it the way a man falls into a trance whimpering things like "holy fuck - how is this so good?"
Is it the role reversal of guiding a man through letting go and learning how to receive and focus on his own internal pleasure zones?
Is it the eagerness of a willing bottom wiggling himself down onto my strap on then begging me to pound him hard?
Is it the intensity of slowly working someone open from one finger to my entire tiny fist?
Is it the way men often lose control of their bodies and thrash about my bed as the full-body prostate orgasm courses through every inch of their bodies?
Is it the afterglow, when most men can hardly form sentences?
Is it the thrill of introducing a man to an organ that lives inside his own body and can cause the most intense & mind-blowing orgasms he will ever have?

Honestly... what's not to love? Originally Posted by spicyzoey
You, my lady, are an inspiration!! I can't imagine what the guys must feel with you... I've heard some things, but nothing can match experience ;-)

The whole reason I'm heading down Dallas way is because of the apparent cornucopia of kink you guys have going on! I came to this little corner of the world because I want to see, do, feel, try... Everything! I am a huge voyeur, and watching a man experience such a large, thorough, unparalleled orgasm compared to anything else he's had is *the* preferred way for me to get mine.

Well, having a double ended strap on so I can feel it too doesn't hurt either ;-)
Ask and ye shall receive...My strap-on is horny for your ASS!
(Strap-on not pictured here)
Ask and ye shall receive...My strap-on is horny for your ASS!
(Strap-on not pictured here) Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I would so do strap-on doubles with you or Charlotte/Zoey/Berkleigh or any lady here!!
  • 03-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by NubianPrince
^^^^ROTFLMAO.............Exact ly how I felt.....I walked into something I know nothing about...I'm putting the Tuaca down now!
Italian princess you are soooo baaaaaddd but you still cant pop me in the ass
I got an idea .. Dallas, Berkleigh, Zoey, Italiana Princess and Charlotte!!! That would be a sixsome or gang bang, which is #5 on my Sex Bucket List!!!
hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Damn hookem, If these ladies are #5, I would bet #'s 1-4. are some serious kink...lol

I got an idea .. Dallas, Berkleigh, Zoey, Italiana Princess and Charlotte!!! That would be a sixsome or gang bang, which is #5 on my Sex Bucket List!!! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
I was getting a handjob in an AMP face down one day when the lady slipped her finger in Mr. Arse. Only feeling I can remember was pain from one little Asian finger. Maybe I'm a tight ass (pun intended) or something but I tend to avoid the doing of anything to my ass. I even had a provider try to lick it and my ass immediately clinched to maximum clinchage. I guess my asshole is an asshole (pun intended), but whenever someone tries to do anything to it, they get the following response:

MidgetWrestler - there's always a 1st time...
Hey! You've reddened my ass a time or two!!

He He He!!!