Provider Solicitation via PM or email

On my way..... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Mmm I will see you in 3 hrs baby...lol
Ok, it just doesn't stop! I had a provider let me know she was working Thanksgiving day. She told me I should come by and bring her a turkey! I said how about just the neck? I haven't heard back! Sad thing is I probably will! LOL
Ok, it just doesn't stop! I had a provider let me know she was working Thanksgiving day. She told me I should come by and bring her a turkey! I said how about just the neck? I haven't heard back! Sad thing is I probably will! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

At least she was somewhat witty!! The only thing I could give credit for is that if she is that forward in your initial contact, at least you won't have to working about her not being aggressive enough for your liking lol.
At least she was somewhat witty!! The only thing I could give credit for is that if she is that forward in your initial contact, at least you won't have to working about her not being aggressive enough for your liking lol. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I'm seriously concidering it... but if you know nothing else about me, you can bet I'll show up with a real turkey neck! LOL
I'm seriously concidering it... but if you know nothing else about me, you can bet I'll show up with a real turkey neck! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

*Mouth watering thinking about turkey necks* Always thought they look disturbing but they are really delicious.
*Mouth watering thinking about turkey necks* Always thought they look disturbing but they are really delicious. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Close your eyes SC, I have one for you too! LOL
I've been contacted directly a couple of times, but the gals were never really serious-- i.e. wanted me to travel to their location (as if I could)

However, my profile has been getting hit up on one of the verification sites. Twice in the past 2 weeks, I've been notified that a provider has reviewed my profile.
I don't want to be mean, but its never a provider like AngleGrace, HeatherGFE, SweetieLexi, AthenaLove or Shayla sending me these unsolosited requests!
All right Ha Ha Ha! To all you providers who have decided to send me solicitations all on the same day, very funny! LOL
Gee half the time providers call me they want something. Rearrange a room, I have a flat tire, can you fix this or that(most times computer), car in the shop I need a ride to, etc. My rate must be to low.
Gee half the time providers call me they want something. Rearrange a room, I have a flat tire, can you fix this or that(most times computer), car in the shop I need a ride to, etc. My rate must be to low. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That doesn't really happen, does it? LOL
I get emails everyday and probably 2 or 3 texts from ladies I've seen in the past wanting to see me again. I don't consider it tacky... they're just trying to make a living. Of course, I have a busy schedule and I'm not always in their town and I try to tell them that. Sometimes I am available and their advertising works out.
HA, let's all spam SL! lol

Priceless

Everyone knows you have money and only write "YES" reviews. Hell I may hit you up myself! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Just so every one understands, these solicitations are from none verified providers in some cases others are verified with no show cases. But they are providers I have never made contact with or recognize from the board where I post. In almost every case they are touring.

Just so every one understands, these solicitations are from none verified providers in some cases others are verified with no show cases. But they are providers I have never made contact with or recognize from the board where I post. In almost every case they are touring.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Where's your since of suici... I mean adventure?