2011 Provider Of The Year

A few ladies at the top of my list for 2011 are
1. Mrianda of Latinas Elite
2. Laura Garza
3. Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by SCBOY

Besos
Thanks for the honest reply Ruby. It would be absolute torture for me...if I'm not able to DATY....in a session with you....with that reddish trimming. I'm one of those souls that enjoy the oral aspect of things...maybe a bit more than the other stuff. Hopefully....this is not a "universal" rule.. Originally Posted by Sarunga
I agree. Simply torturous.
Jemma Martin
Ms Athena gets my vote... Originally Posted by cumalot
Miss athena is IT! Originally Posted by DallasRain

You 2 are soo much fun.......But as I just came onto the scene at the end of the year.......The girls that have been entertaining Houston all year are the stars in my book. And I do wanna say Thank You to all the providers and clients that have so truly helped me make my start into the hobby a great one. I look forward to lots of fun and kink in 2012......I waiting Dallas Rain, we are going to leave some sore boys once we're done in Houston.............
A few ladies at the top of my list for 2011 are
1. Mrianda of Latinas Elite
2. Laura Garza
3. Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by SCBOY

Thank you SCBOY!!!

Genesis Nicole
Thanks for the honest reply Ruby. It would be absolute torture for me...if I'm not able to DATY....in a session with you....with that reddish trimming. I'm one of those souls that enjoy the oral aspect of things...maybe a bit more than the other stuff. Hopefully....this is not a "universal" rule.. Originally Posted by Sarunga
yeah i understand...but when it comes to health, that is my #1 priority... There are plenty of redheads that offer DATY Not offering DATY has had a negative effect on my job...but i'll live. lol
Treat me right, and i'll do you 10x better Originally Posted by rubyred

Sounds like a great deal to me
I vote the wild child ..Dallas Rain
Ruby.. so when can I c u???...
yeah i understand...but when it comes to health, that is my #1 priority... There are plenty of redheads that offer DATY Not offering DATY has had a negative effect on my job...but i'll live. lol Originally Posted by rubyred
But....but....none of them are like you.

Hey no problem....you'll do just fine with whatever you choose to offer.
My provider of 2011 is all in my head and I'm not sharing.

Ruby... Sarunga.. they make this shit that you can buy at CVS.. dental dam I think its called. I mean hell a girl gonna pull out a cover to suck your dick, pull one out to suck her clit. Bet they don't like that shit, but a man gotta do what a man gotta do.
My provider of 2011 is all in my head and I'm not sharing.

Ruby... Sarunga.. they make this shit that you can buy at CVS.. dental dam I think its called. I mean hell a girl gonna pull out a cover to suck your dick, pull one out to suck her clit. Bet they don't like that shit, but a man gotta do what a man gotta do. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Heard of it....but never tried it. The thing is....in this case....I'm the one who wants the pleasure. So, not really the same dynamics.

Have you tried it, Jack?

Perhaps, the ASS Whisperer has tried it....
I've never used it, but just tossing out the option
I vote the wild child ..Dallas Rain Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

aww thanks sugar
{still wanna meet your sey ass!}
Ruby Red