SCUMBAG LOLABREA01-Alert

Can't believe I am even posting this... reminder I have no alliance / allegiance to either side of this fight... but just as a hypothetical...
If I were the creative sort with enough time and drive; could I screen capture a chat session with private IM and modify the markers to make it to look bad.
Two people were shown in the private dialog and the photos were not posted by either one...get Nova to confirm and maybe I will listen closer other wise I have my (reasonable) doubts. Originally Posted by bored@home
If you could, the wronged party would say something more than "nice...hacking job" in response. That ship and the opportunity to claim alteration of the original message done sailed, son.

And, like you, I have no alliance or allegiance to either side in this mess. I ride alone.
So many people......with so little to do.
How sad for them.

Torito
^+1^ Torito
On another note, Happy Independence Day! 16th de Septiembre
The screen shots that were taken down are legit, Shep decided late one night in chat to PM me about how I shouldn't be posting pic's of Haley due to the reasons those of you that saw the screen caps read. This happened back in April of 2012. I chose to share those screen caps with a few people that might have an interest in them, I saved them due to the nature of what was said so it couldn't be turned back on me by this person. What they did with them and who they shared them with after that is their business, I'll not name who I sent them to as it was done via private off the board emails.
The screen caps do show a long standing history of someone trying to knock down ladies for some reason, I think most here might be smart enough to see the pattern coming to light.

Oh and Ze, I'm still using IE, I'm old school like that.
Correct. I asked why you were posting managed girls pics.
...get Nova to confirm and maybe I will listen closer other wise I have my (reasonable) doubts. Originally Posted by bored@home
The screen shots that were taken down are legit, Originally Posted by novacain
...and just like that all doubts removed
  • motor
  • 09-16-2013, 05:06 PM
ok....so why does a person wait a year and a half, creates a handle 3 days ago and then purposely posts these? just askin...........
Correct. I asked why you were posting managed girls pics. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
And there you have it, Shep also just confirmed that the screen caps are indeed legit and he did say those things about that provider, even still saying it with no proof at all to back it up................... just his word, which right about now is worth the buffalo shit on a nickle.
Motor... Don't go down with the ship man! Regardless if it was 10 years ago or yesterday, he said what he said and novacain confirmed. You are beginning to look as ridiculous as Shep "faux" Tran in this.
Can't believe I am even posting this... reminder I have no alliance / allegiance to either side of this fight... but just as a hypothetical...
If I were the creative sort with enough time and drive; could I screen capture a chat session with private IM and modify the markers to make it to look bad.
Two people were shown in the private dialog and the photos were not posted by either one...get Nova to confirm and maybe I will listen closer other wise I have my (reasonable) doubts. Originally Posted by bored@home
Anyone with a pirated version of Photoshop could make those chat screen shots say whatever they want. Did anyone check the metadata? It will clearly tell you if the file was modified in any way unless someone was smart enough to strip it out.
ok....so why does a person wait a year and a half, creates a handle 3 days ago and then purposely posts these? just askin........... Originally Posted by motor
Motor, I can speak to the year and a half, I only just recently shared the screen caps as I happened to still have them, seems one of them chose to use them. As to the 3 day old handle and why they were now posted, well I think that's pretty self explanatory.
Correct. I asked why you were posting managed girls pics. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Anyone with a pirated version of Photoshop could make those chat screen shots say whatever they want. Did anyone check the metadata? It will clearly tell you if the file was modified in any way unless someone was smart enough to strip it out. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Shep confirmed them, so the "they are faked" flag isn't going to fly.
Hard, both Shep and Novacain confirmed.

Myself, I always ask other guys for intel on girls. I welcome it. I don't view it as "trying to put a girls down" if true.. More than once I have been warned by other Hobyists that are buddies what do they know about a certain girl.

So, if instead of novacain the conversation was with me I would have said "thanks for the intel". The last two letters of ECCIE are "Information exchange". I have also volunteered information I have to other Hobbyists.

Nothing wrong in my opinion about what either Shep or Nova did. Nova has the right not to like to receive the information, take screen shots, even email to the NSA if he wants it.

It's the low-life that receives it, creates a fake handle and posts it, in two clear violations of ECCIE policy that is in the wrong in my opinion.
ok....so why does a person wait a year and a half, creates a handle 3 days ago and then purposely posts these? just askin........... Originally Posted by motor
It is likely a fake handle my friend. Novacain sent them to certain un-named individuals. One of them, likely unwilling to take the heat for posting private conversations, simply created a new handle a fired their one bullet.

And to clarify, if Shep had NEW information he felt needed to be shared about Lola, he has every right to post it. My question, and issue, is the posting of the thread then just walking away from it. Posting the thread, and walking away is the issue I had. Whether you are a myopic white knight or a Shep hater, what she allegedly said was alert worthy. What followed was some icky drama. New information would be relevant, attempts to just restart the bullshit is bush league.
  • motor
  • 09-16-2013, 05:44 PM
It is likely a fake handle my friend. Novacain sent them to certain un-named individuals. One of them, likely unwilling to take the heat for posting private conversations, simply created a new handle a fired their one bullet.

And to clarify, if Shep had NEW information he felt needed to be shared about Lola, he has every right to post it. My question, and issue, is the posting of the thread then just walking away from it. Posting the thread, and walking away is the issue I had. Whether you are a myopic white knight or a Shep hater, what she allegedly said was alert worthy. What followed was some icky drama. New information would be relevant, attempts to just restart the bullshit is bush league. Originally Posted by Boltfan

thanks bolt