Quote from John F. Kennedy

Per JFK, he would be against a society such as the one that lib-retards like you have created, BigKoTex: the BUTTer bar ASShat. He was for a strong foreign policy -- not the whimpy shit you voted for in the last two elections -- and JFK was against perennial handouts from the government:

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How fucking patriotic, IBIdiot. Now explain how THAT JFK quote has anything to do with foreign policy, and how foreign policy has anything to do with the "society" that we (whatever stupid childish names you use) created. Especially considering that we've mostly had Republicans in the WH since WWII, when our "society" was created.

You just made a statement that makes no fucking sense.

You know, you can have Reagan... Easily the most liberal GOP president in decades! but JFK?

Are you TeaWipes SO DESPERATE for values (and legitimacy) that you have to "adopt" MLK and JFK? Oh yeah, Lincoln, too?

Obviously. You have none of your own. Nor will you.

On a side note, I though your Klavern had an issue with blacks, immigrants and Papists, IBIdiot? It hope you're not dumb enough to use the same handle at your weekly lynchings... Never know what'll happen.

Ain't that sweet? IB is jumping to the defense of his identical twin brother JD. They join together as one in order to fight off the vicious attacks from those who know they are both full of bullshit! Originally Posted by bigtex
Noticed how you couldn't reconcile JFK's words with your jackass POV, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. JFK expected the citizens to fucking CONTRIBUTE something to society and NOT BE a society of TAKERS, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat!

"[A]sk not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."

You know, you can have Reagan... Easily the most liberal GOP president in decades! but JFK?

Are you TeaWipes SO DESPERATE for values (and legitimacy) that you have to "adopt" MLK and JFK? Oh yeah, Lincoln, too?

Obviously. You have none of your own. Nor will you.

On a side note, I though your Klavern had an issue with blacks, immigrants and Papists, IBIdiot? It hope you're not dumb enough to use the same handle at your weekly lynchings... Never know what'll happen.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess the Ovaltine shortage is Texas is over and Tampon is feeling his oats. You can talk, you can write, you can attempt to filibuster all you want but the historians have your ass. John F. Kennedy was a completely different kind of liberal than you are. You want to use his words to prove otherwise but you must completely miss the point that liberals, the modern liberal does NOT operate in the best interest of the people collectively or individually. You would like us to believe that you are describing what a liberal imagined conservative think on these topics but you believe in a myth. You have been wrong about so many things.

We as conservatives (as did JFK) believe in;

lower federal taxes
a smaller, more responsive government
a strong military
an American presence on the world stage (think Peace Corp and US Military)
American exceptionalism
racial equality of opportunity
the containment of world threats (from soviet communism to muslim terrorism)
engagement of world governments to create representative trading partners

This is all counter to your poster boy Obama. He is your brand right now as is John Kerry, Hillary, Al Gore Jr., Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid. Your democratic party is more criminal enterprise than political party. Every person I have just listed has lied repeatedly about their own behaviors, and goals, they have lied about the little things (character), they have done things illegal and claimed legality, they have hurt this country and shrugged it off, they have hurt people with little thought, they are your democratic party.
You can talk, you can write, you can attempt to filibuster all you want but the historians have your ass. John F. Kennedy was a completely different kind of liberal than you are. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
At best, yours is a straw man argument! At worst, it is a total and absolute fabrication, i.e. lie. Take your choice! (I have already made my choice.)

JDIdiot, you can talk, you can write, you can attempt to filibuster all you want but you can't prove that JFK's politics would be more closely aligned with the Republican Party today. The reason it can't be proven is because JFK himself never made the statement. If I am wrong, please provide the link or STFU!

Fact of the matter is, JFK would not recognize today's Republican Party because it is not anywhere near the Republican Party of the early 1960's!

FACT JACK!

But since you brought the issue up, let's take your argument a step beyond. Shall we? I could just as easily proclaim that Ike or even Ronald Reagan would not align themselves with today's Tea Party movement and would more than likely align themselves with the Democrat Party, if given (today's) option.

No doubt that has a nice ring to it, but they are both dead and gone (as is JFK) and can not be proven. The one difference between Ike, RR and JFK is that the Kennedy Family has a strong Democratic Party heritage and that two of his closest remaining (Ted has since passed) family members actively attended and participated in Obama's 2008 and/or 2012 campaigns. Those being his daughter Caroline and his brother Ted.

On the other hand, no one from Ike or RR's family's have recently participated in Tea Party events so unless you have something in writing from both Ike and Ronald Reagan, I will make the claim that both would have turned against today's Tea Party and joined (or rejoined in RR's case) today's Democratic Party.

Mr. JDIdiot, the burden of proof is now yours to prove that Ike and RR would not be Democrat's in today's political climate.

Idiot!!!!!
Didn't you also once say something very similar about MLK? That was funny too! Originally Posted by bigtex
I'm learning as I go. However, from watching numerous documentaries, which are actually based on fact, I have come to the conclusion that the people who pay taxes in this country are being used. We are being used by the corporate conglomorate powers that be. We are in a dictatorship style government, and it doesn't matter if you are democrat or replubican! Wake up and take your country back!

By the way, this photo was taken by a client on his I-phone. No photoshopping either. Just call me "fine wine". . .lol!
I've already told you that I have no thoughts on "WHY THEY HATE US." Why should I address a question for which I have no answer? I don't really give a shit why. Just that they do.

Why don't you elucidate me, Lawrence of Arabia?

Deflect that Pipsqueak. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I thought it was rather simple "why they hate us"

We will not, (Westerners in general), convert to Islam and follow the dictates of the one true God, Allah, as dictated by his Prophet Muhammad.
The punishment for this is death.

Islam's dictates are in direct conflict with our Constitution. Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Freedom from Religion, equality for all humans, all of the rights that we cherish as Americans and are guaranteed by our Bill of Rights.
John F. Kennedy described a liberal as follows:

...someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a 'Liberal', then I’m proud to say I’m a 'Liberal'.

Do not all the best presidents get assassinated somehow?? So sad. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Debbie, you need to do some research on the Patriarch of the Kennedy Clan, Joseph Kennedy, before you buy into the fallacy that was "Camelot".
....when I questioned the objectivity of OP-EDs from the WSJ, you cried foul (in typical fashion). But now, rather than defending the content, you are defending the publication (in typical fashion) and the writers. Kennedy was murdered years before MLK. You want to argue that these guys were his best friends, a la whir-LIE-turd, thereby making their opinion FACT? Have at it.

But OP-ed pieces from guest columnists representing the RWWs, who are so desperate to claim great leaders from the past because they have none, do not constitute FACTS in my book. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are such a dickhead. I am quite capable of "defending the content" of the two op-eds. But are you capable of critiquing them in the first place? What am I supposed to defend against when you have nothing of substance to say? You can't even critique your way out of a brown paper bag. So you reach into your dipshittery toolbox and DEFLECT by attacking the publication.

WTF are you babbling about anyway? Neither op-ed says a word about MLK. You are so far off-base I have to wonder why I even bother to put intelligent arguments in front of you.

The columnists are not RWWs. Even people who disagree with Larry Kudlow acknowledge he is a thoughtful and widely respected economist. You wouldn't know this since you don't understand or speak economics. L. Gordon Crovitz is a Phi Beta Kappa U. of Chicago grad, a Rhodes scholar, holds a Yale law degree and is a world-renowned media executive. What about you, dipshit? Oh yeah - you dropped out of Clarksville Community College because your pottery and knitting classes were too hard.

Both columnists laud Reagan so you are way off-base to say they have no "great leaders from the past". Far from being desperate to claim JFK as their own, they merely point out how JFK's policy preferences were close to Reagan's in many respects. Like Reagan, JFK cut taxes to spur economic growth. Like Reagan, JFK built up our military and believed in peace through strength. Like Reagan, JFK called for limited government. Those are FACTS in support of the OPINION that JFK was not a true "liberal" - arguably not in a contemporaneous context and certainly not in today's context.

Of course, you are such a complete dipshit that you constantly mix up FACTS and OPINIONS. In your closed, unreachable little douchebag world, you call anything you agree with a fact and anything you disagree with an opinion. That's not the way it works, dumbass. Try to learn the difference if you ever want to post intelligently on this board. As Daniel Patrick Moynihan used to say, "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts".

Ahhh! So THAT makes me a dickhead!

Great comeback Junior.
  • WTF
  • 07-27-2014, 09:19 PM
... It is a paradoxical truth that tax rates are too high today and tax revenues are too low and the soundest way to raise the revenues in the long run is to cut the rates now."

- From JFK's Speech to the Economic Club of New York, December 14, 1962 Originally Posted by lustylad

Can you tell me what the rates were in 1962 and how that compares to todays rates?

Also can you tell me the difference in tax revenue is you had a 100% rate compared to a 0% rate.

You do understand that there is a fluid sweet spot depending on varying factors?

Are you ignorant enough to think that cutting tax rates will always generate more tax revenue?
At best, yours is a straw man argument! At worst, it is a total and absolute fabrication, i.e. lie. Take your choice! (I have already made my choice.)

JDIdiot, you can talk, you can write, you can attempt to filibuster all you want but you can't prove that JFK's politics would be more closely aligned with the Republican Party today. The reason it can't be proven is because JFK himself never made the statement. If I am wrong, please provide the link or STFU!

Fact of the matter is, JFK would not recognize today's Republican Party because it is not anywhere near the Republican Party of the early 1960's!

FACT JACK!

But since you brought the issue up, let's take your argument a step beyond. Shall we? I could just as easily proclaim that Ike or even Ronald Reagan would not align themselves with today's Tea Party movement and would more than likely align themselves with the Democrat Party, if given (today's) option.

No doubt that has a nice ring to it, but they are both dead and gone (as is JFK) and can not be proven. The one difference between Ike, RR and JFK is that the Kennedy Family has a strong Democratic Party heritage and that two of his closest remaining (Ted has since passed) family members actively attended and participated in Obama's 2008 and/or 2012 campaigns. Those being his daughter Caroline and his brother Ted.

On the other hand, no one from Ike or RR's family's have recently participated in Tea Party events so unless you have something in writing from both Ike and Ronald Reagan, I will make the claim that both would have turned against today's Tea Party and joined (or rejoined in RR's case) today's Democratic Party.

Mr. JDIdiot, the burden of proof is now yours to prove that Ike and RR would not be Democrat's in today's political climate.

Idiot!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
As you say, you've already made up your mind, no facts allowed. John F. Kennedy never wrote down much of what he believed in after he made it to the White House. Something about a bullet in Dallas, TX. Historians think you're wrong and since you don't want to hear the facts they probably think you're stupid too. Remember, ignorance is curable, stupidity is forever and I'm afraid you're terminal.

Nice try to trying to change the subject but no dice. People have already cleared up things about Reagan. You see, he wrote a book and letters to explain himself. I have no burden but your collosal stupidity is a burden that I would not want to bear. Good luck with that.

FYI, two of the Reagan children are against what their father stood for, and Martin Luther King's niece is a spokesperson for the right. So you are either very wrong, very stupid, or very confused when you start bringing up children as proof of their parents beliefs. You know where I stand.
  • WTF
  • 07-28-2014, 02:43 AM
You know where I stand. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We all know where you stand....

Nice try to trying to change the subject but no dice. People have already cleared up things about Reagan. You see, he wrote a book and letters to explain himself. I have no burden but your collosal stupidity is a burden that I would not want to bear. Good luck with that. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You heard it here first, the blockbuster trade is now complete.

We have successfully negotiated a 2 for 1 deal.

JFK to the Far Right Wing Idiot's in exchange for Ike and Ronald Reagan, who will now be with the good guys.
I'm learning as I go. However, from watching numerous documentaries, which are actually based on fact, I have come to the conclusion that the people who pay taxes in this country are being used. We are being used by the corporate conglomorate powers that be. We are in a dictatorship style government, and it doesn't matter if you are democrat or replubican! Wake up and take your country back!

By the way, this photo was taken by a client on his I-phone. No photoshopping either. Just call me "fine wine". . .lol!
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
+1
Fact of the matter is, JFK would not recognize today's Republican Party because it is not anywhere near the Republican Party of the early 1960's!............ Idiot!!!!! Originally Posted by bigtex
Link?