Why providers in their 30's and 40's should fly their MILF flags high

Flying my MILF Flag proudly and excited to be under several HOT MILFY CHICKS!!! Kelly TNT, Lindsay Lee, Brandee AND Laura Lynn. WOOOOO.
Fly that flag high!

Everyone has preferences, my sweet spot is for providers in their 30's.

However the downside to 30-40's is they typically know their worth, which can be a problem for baragin hunters like myself.
Give me a wellpriced 30-40 anyday, hell make it everyday
Flying my MILF Flag proudly and excited to be under several HOT MILFY CHICKS!!! Kelly TNT, Lindsay Lee, Brandee AND Laura Lynn. WOOOOO. Originally Posted by Lauren Lane

Without taint being posted how would you know WOO?
Fly that flag high!

Everyone has preferences, my sweet spot is for providers in their 30's.

However the downside to 30-40's is they typically know their worth, which can be a problem for baragin hunters like myself.
Give me a wellpriced 30-40 anyday, hell make it everyday Originally Posted by randell
Interesting statement. From my experience the older ladies seem to be cheaper. I "assumed" because they're competing with younger girls which seem to be popular with many men.
Without taint being posted how would you know WOO? Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe because I have seen some of those things that makes boys and girls go WOOO in person! ;-)
Flying my MILF Flag proudly and excited to be under several HOT MILFY CHICKS!!! Kelly TNT, Lindsay Lee, Brandee AND Laura Lynn. WOOOOO. Originally Posted by Lauren Lane

Thank you Lauren Lane!

Love ya bunches girlfriend!:thro b:
let me show you soon .. age is just a number tho
im still 49 till next year

So can you do what the other 50+ did for me? Originally Posted by 2929BN
What a great post and so absolutely on point with me! I don't know if Dallas is going through a renaissance of sorts or .a revival of interest in mature women, but we have enjoyed a period of abundance with women who are smart, funny, sexy. And only in the last several weeks a few have retired, been removed from the life by circumstances (including LE), or have self-destructed and imploded. These ladies are our local treasure. Feed them. Support them.
let me show you soon .. age is just a number tho
im still 49 till next year Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Taints age very well ...
Gina's taint is definitely holding up very well....
Thank You
It's true..Providers are like fine wine.

Probably the nicest thread I have ever read here...Thank You I've enjoyed sex way more in my 3rd decade than ever before. Milf and hopefully into my gilfy years, my freak flag will be flying sky high Lol
Love the MILFs! Just about every lady I've seen in the 30+ has been phenomenal. Several that I've seen have shown up in this thread, along with several that are on my to see list that I hope to meet someday soon.

My two worst experiences were girls in their early 20s...hesitant to spend much time in that age bracket. One seemed uninterested and the other one had a crappy attitude.

I'm in my mid 30s....