So, thoughts on dirty talk? ;)

You too Analeese - you talented vixen ! ♡ Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
You big ol teddy bear you.....miss ya....
Have a drink for this pretty much sober lady !!!!
I normally only sometimes read these type threads then move along but hey, it's the 4th and I've been nursing some Captain Morgan Black, really unusually good - finished in double black oak cask.

Anyway, I'm a bit over the 235lbs - have been for years. I don't pack it all in my torso so I carry it well.

I can also still outrun most everyone here but I don't go looking to face a whore monger like myself.

Now,"T", you're a pistol and there's nothing that's going to ever change that. The times I've seen you, I don't regret and like most, more action would be satisfying but nothing is perfect here.

You'll always be hot "T" ♡

You too Analeese - you talented vixen ! ♡ Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
And no way you are anywhere near 235 silly
Your my big strong teddy bear
I'll be there soon in 16days for 7 days Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Gina is truly amazing not only dirty talking but getting me to match her. One of the hottest most amazing things I have experienced.
I love it! Definitely a turn on.. OMG! Lol! 😜😎😍
Love the dirty talk. Guys more like it from me. Like the wild side sometimes Originally Posted by Tara Evans
We all want you dirty and wild
Gina is truly amazing not only dirty talking but getting me to match her. One of the hottest most amazing things I have experienced. Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
This is good to know. I’ve been checking for Gina for a good while.
I want the woman in Tristan Thick’s Avatar to dirty talk me (and a few more things). Who is this amazing woman ?
I want the woman in Tristan Thick’s Avatar to dirty talk me (and a few more things). Who is this amazing woman ? Originally Posted by FunMonday
That, sir, is the incomparable Sienna West.
i'll die my hair dark lol
you are a amazing student thanks again for then 2 little things that came in the pink bag
M&M's I ate some today and had a bath last night smelled so sweet after wards

Gina is truly amazing not only dirty talking but getting me to match her. One of the hottest most amazing things I have experienced. Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
got this right ..

Stroking your ego has to be a tall task Originally Posted by Boltfan
i'll die my hair dark lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
G, you’re SO GOOD exactly as you stand.
you are a amazing student thanks again for then 2 little things that came in the pink bag
M&M's I ate some today and had a bath last night smelled so sweet after wards Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
You are welcome. It was a joy. You are such a classy sexy woman. Guys go see this one while she's here and treat her well.
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2018, 09:26 PM
There are different versions of dirty talk. I actually love them ALL
1. The demanding- "fuck me" I'm going to suck all lol the cum out of your hot hard cock" "you like this wet pussy" "tell me"! "Fuck me harder" "cum all over my body"etc......

2. The fantasy talk
"I've been a naughty girl" "I think about you when I'm home playing with my wet pussy"
Etc.
Just a few examples here lol Originally Posted by sexykim2008
I'm more #1 and to the point! No fake sh!t