Reviews: what they mean to others

It's cool phildo. I think you were outta bounds with Torito, and I think you are aware.

I would prefer you own it, but I'm not a hypocrite, so let me own my shit to you. There's some coed forum that's getting a little formulaic: over posting noobs, who sometimes type a lot to state the obvious, respected members who take it on themselves to flame them (often times stalking their posts), mods who have to intervene on occasion, SD playing Switzerland with distractions.

There are some other cycles I see, even beyond just the reoccurrence of repetitive topics. Honestly, I have liked your past posting, and was annoyed at your current tone. But you know what? That's my problem not yours, and I'm no Mod.

The mere fact that that any coed discussion annoys me, in any way, is my litmus that I'm too involved. The hobby holds a very small part of my life and time. Cycles here not only shouldn't impact me, except positively, but I shouldn't even be aware of them.

So I apologize for that post, and I will tell you that it has prompted me to take a break, especially from coed. I'm happy with my SO, and not currently active anyway. Why do I care so much for the safety and welfare of a group of strangers(?) is an inquiry I'm currently pressed with.

Also, as passionately as I've spoken about the contribution of non-reviewers, I'm actually planning to review when I partake again. So, sorry for harping on you, and I'm gonna take a sabbatical, maybe spend some UTR time.

Peace dude,
LnH
LnH

I'm with you on this one coed is becoming a joke. too many trolls. too nasty of a tone. I used to enjoy it, not anymore. But by having 12 people on ignore it helps. I just wish I would'nt see even their quotes or even that they posted and are being ignored.

On topic, to the OP:

I think your question might be broader than just "which way to go" , many reviews or not?

If you're trying to establish yourself so you can be screened easily, let me offer a few thoughts:

-DON'T fall for easy screening. If a lady screens the hell out of you, that is a GOOD THING. It's like being on a public swimming pool, you want to make sure the pool is clean.

-If you don't have references, try to go with girls are that newbie friendly BUT SCREEN; Meaning that will ask a boat load of questions, may be meet you in a public place , etc. Make sure these girls have P411 also and would be willing to provide references in the future.

-Write reviews on them on ECCIE, possibly on TER also.

-After you have a couple of references, have them vouch for you on P411. You will have a P411 account without having to disclose all of that personal stuff that would otherwise be needed. You will start with already 2 OK's, that is not bad.

-Try not to become a posting whore or a combative negative poster here. A lot of girls will put you in a DNS list. Be positive.

-From that point on, you should be able to be screened with relative facility. In the end, I don't think there is a formula... Number of reviews? Number of P411 ok's? References? I think each provider will be different. Just have a well-rounded combination, be positive, and more important, treat each lady as a gentleman. You'll be rewarded.

-Don't be a cheap bastard. Never haggle with a lady.
A typical day at eccie co-ed?

A typical day at eccie co-ed?

Originally Posted by SD2011
<<<<< just spit mimosa all over her phone.
heheheh. I'm warped (humor). I can't help it.
You could have posted taint ... ijs.
For pyramider... follow the link below for the video

http://youtu.be/fapxPR2UmCw
Here's a little something that could help us all find something to agree on and hopefully...to just get along!

...this is a lovely thread hijack?

Originally Posted by SD2011
What was your question again? Been staring at that yoga .gif for 10 minutes now lol