Only one thing to do.

Have you looked at the US countys sea of red?

Its gettin old schoolin you! Originally Posted by winn dixie
At first I thought you just said stupid things. I’ve now come to realize it’s because you’re actually just plain stupid.
At first I thought you just said stupid things. I’ve now come to realize it’s because you’re actually just plain stupid. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Only now you realize that?

John H. Reagan

John H. Reagan, US Senator, CSA Postmaster Gen.

https://www.geni.com/people/John-H-R...00015403782152

John Henninger Reagan was a pussy who flipped out when he couldn't do two weeks in jail without writing a letter that contradicted his convictions. When he returned to Palestine he was hailed a false hero. 1 [Although Cincinnatus has long been considered a heroic representation of the virtuous Roman citizen, there are some historians who doubt the story altogether, claiming it to be nothing more than a myth.]

Backstory: One low-income school in Oak Cliff bears the name of a Confederate leader

https://oakcliff.advocatemag.com/201...derate-leader/

John H. Reagan: Unionist or Secessionist?

Speaking of school.
I used to work with Subsafe systems and they had a very rigid chain of custody for repair parts. Everything was signed and failure to follow protocol would result in punishment and removal from the program. There was zero tolerance for errors.
I have read stories about a days collection of ballots being tossed in a trunk and then going fishing along with the ballots. Not like they're going anywhere right.
A lot of people are saying ...
Red states can ruin things in a blue nation. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It's the Blue states that have ruined this nation. So dumb on.
So now you’ve taken your wails of voter fraud down to the county level, BP.

Keep reaching, man.

Look at the bright side. You won’t have to be put in the uncomfortable position of having to defend Trump’s lies every fucking day.

Your life can have meaning again. Maybe one day, you’ll even write another review.

It’ll be OK now to review a dude, btw. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

calling me BP?
It's the Blue states that have ruined this nation. So dumb on. Originally Posted by Levianon17
The Blue states just made America great again.
Yeah, look at all the red. Too bad sheep can't vote.

That's why we should get rid of electoral college.
Have you looked at the US countys sea of red?

Its gettin old schoolin you! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You sound like lexusliar. Why don't you leave? I'm sure they need laborers in Houston.

Nothing worse than someone who bitches about where they live but does nothing about it.
just like this sewer pit austin!
austin is pro fag pro homeless pro big govt pro high taxes sactuary city anti-gun biggly cancel culture Originally Posted by winn dixie
Dixie can’t take his GED and get a job anywhere else.
Poor Trumptards.

calling me BP? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You’d prefer maybe Exxon?

You’d prefer maybe Exxon?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I don't know. why are you calling me BP as in British Petrol? i'm hardly a brit.
Federal law is pretty clear on elections as is some state law if they don't change the law in the middle of an election. If a state cannot abide by the law, federal or state, then the election must be held again to protect the votes of the legal voters.
Any laws in place at the start of voting (thanks to the democrats that is now 90 days before election) must remain in place until after this election cycle is completed and that means the first week of January.
Polling operations shall be open to registered poll watchers at all levels. Failure to do so will result in the detention of the obstructing official(s).
Voting rolls shall be verified for completeness and accuracy every two years before a general election. The dead, convicted felons (in most states), and non-citizens cannot vote in a federal election. Each qualified citizen shall have only one vote in a federal election.
Mail in voting is highly subject to fraud and will not be authorized for a federal election.
The state's and municipalities are responsible for the segregation of state and federal ballots should the state not want to maintain the federal requirements for ballot health. Failure to do so is a federal felony.
All voters shall be required to present ID at the place of polling at the time of voting. Absentee ballots must have a legible signature that matches that on file and a legible postmark prior to and the day of the election during the time the polls are open.

Any state in violation of two or more of these laws must hold their election again within 20 days. Properly verified absentee ballots must be retained to enfranchise distant voters.

Michigan, Pennsylvania, Nevada, North Carolina, and Illinois are on notice. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Wow! That is one pretty stupid comment and the guy who made it...do I have to say more about that. Haven't the liberals been all about saying that 2 plus 2 is not equal to 4.
No.