Called upon to do the impossible for the ungrateful...

Someday WTF I hope we meet face to face and then I will shove your presumptuous arrogance down your throat. You have no idea where I get my paycheck, now or in the past. With the exception of my service to this country, which I could have passed on and used the scholarships, my paychecks are private money you dumbass, redneck POS.

Why don't you take your horny little dog and go home.
Someday WTF I hope we meet face to face and then I will shove your presumptuous arrogance down your throat. You have no idea where I get my paycheck, now or in the past. With the exception of my service to this country, which I could have passed on and used the scholarships, my paychecks are private money you dumbass, redneck POS.

Why don't you take your horny little dog and go home. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, I hope you kick his sorry little anti-Semitic ass, and make him STFU.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2013, 12:12 PM
You said you work at a private college. How about you post which one and which class you teach and I will grant your wish and enroll in that class....you start spouting your bullshit and you'd know which one was me in a heartbeat.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2013, 12:43 PM
JD, I hope you kick his sorry little anti-Semitic ass, and make him STFU. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You're just mad because I was aganist bombing Syria like you and Israel wanted. CPAC being slapped down ain't my fault. You do realize that JD is a tit sucking tea pot living off government goodness? Why don't you send in some of your money to help pay for soldiers pay raise you cheap bastard.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Their pet projects are more important than a democrats.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
They put a 1% pay raise above a child eating....
  • CJ7
  • 09-11-2013, 01:10 PM

Why don't you take your horny little dog and go home. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

internet tough guy alert !!!

careful what you wish for, you might look pretty stupid with a Tony Lama sticking out of your ass
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2013, 01:17 PM
JD would love to have a boot stuck up his ass!