Retirement is inevitable!

so there is a lot of talk here, has anyone scheduled with her????
so there is a lot of talk here, has anyone scheduled with her???? Originally Posted by fletch
Tried to.

But trying to go back and forth multiple times via P411 is a royal pain and no joy even though I am very flexible on time.

When I first saw this thread, I had already been looking for a solid massage, NOT just a body rub.
mmmmmm...
The first girl I "met" when I entered the hobby back with DBi.
I'm retired now too. How 'bout I just adopt you. You adorable little thing, you.

don't know me? see your very first TER review. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
She was one of my favorites well before that when she was at VIP Sweet.
Ryan, also keep in mind that a lot of us end up with a nice end of year bonus in December. I plan on having A LOT of fun after the holidays. I hope you'll still be around to have some fun with me.
Yourself, PACK LIGHT! I have a strange feeling you'll be back - offering the $100 DATY special no less! Originally Posted by misspriss
What? You think I will return like everyone else who announces their retirement in COED?

Well I am telling you I already have a plan. I am going to school. As soon as I get panhandling degree [PHD] , I am going to take over a street corner with a "will work for food" sign.. And then I will start panhandling in a big way... maybe run for public office.

But IF I ever do come out of retirement, you will never see the low low DATY rate of $100 again. Nooooo... I am going to RAISE my regular rate to $300. So you had better hurry, my PM box is already filling up.
You might try publishing your communication/availability hours and very explicity but politely tell people who try to contact you outside of those hours that you are, really, unavailable and to **** off. Just like school. Be here or contact me at the appointed hour or miss out. Simple. Roll will be taken. If they can't follow the rules, they shouldn't ask to play.

And this threAD, no jab inteneded, was marketing brilliance 101. Be hot, be smart, tell a bunch of horny guys you're lonely...damn. Would like to try a fried pie today? Now that you get it and know how simple it is, best of luck. Play safe!
What? You think I will return like everyone else who announces their retirement in COED?

Well I am telling you I already have a plan. I am going to school. As soon as I get panhandling degree [PHD] , I am going to take over a street corner with a "will work for food" sign.. And then I will start panhandling in a big way... maybe run for public office.

But IF I ever do come out of retirement, you will never see the low low DATY rate of $100 again. Nooooo... I am going to RAISE my regular rate to $300. So you had better hurry, my PM box is already filling up. Originally Posted by yourself

I PMd you - luckily I was able to get through before your box reached capacity! Whew....

Your automated mssg said:

TAKE A # - thank god I got 1 - whew!

I'm in and out of town next week but I'll be in touch to schedule. Thanks sweetie - can't wait to see you at the special rate!
wait a few weeks, he will be giving it away
What a crock of shit. If you want to retire, then do it. If you're looking for business, then be honest about it.

You're a bright, attractive young woman. There's a market for every service and price point. Figure it out, or get out! Originally Posted by Tony Patella
i tend to agree w/ tony.
either improve or retune your advertising.
or leave this sub-culture
or leave this sub-culture except for those you want to continue to see ["UTR"].

note: in the following, "you", "your","you're", etc. refers to any woman, not just Ryan.

what's interesting to me is that no one has commented on the following.

what bugs me and what I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT [unless i explicitly ask -and i rarely do] is what you're going to afterwards, what you're going to do w/ all the cash you've accumulated, where you going to work, how much money you're going to make, etc.

to me, that completely destroys the illusion of intimacy and passion.

one of the reasons i came to this sub-culture was to get away from the real world for an hour or two or three at a time. i do not want to know about kids, exes, mothers, jobs, rent, car payments, etc. to me, it's not the kind of intimate stimulation i am seeking.

and I SURE DO NOT WANT TO KNOW HOW BUSY OR NOT BUSY YOU ARE. how many guys come visit you in a day, week, month or year is also not the kind of intimate stimulation i am seeking.

if i've visited a woman and she starts telling me these kinds of things w/out any asking or inquiry on my part, i remove her from my gvha lists. and i've dont that several times in the past.

so, pls, either stay in this sub-culture and do whatever kind of advertising you want.
or get out.

and pls, no real life stuff.

[note: i sometime do make exceptions for accidents, health issues, deaths in family (unless it's your grandmother's 4th death :^)].
Interesting point R U Sure. I, too, do not want to hear about their problems. It is like being married. I've noticed that a number of threads deal with "boundry" issues, with one group wanting to dissolve them and another seeking to erect them. Me, I vote with the maintaining barriers school of thought.
I don't understand either. I've always admired everything about you an you have always been super sweet. I hope you stay
well, Ryan hasn't been back since the 15th so the threAD must have worked and she got a lot of sympathy appointments...lol
Hey sexy!! I saw you a few times a while back, and I agree about you been sexy, fun, and having a good incall. However the reason I never saw you again was your schedule. I'm a day hobbyist (10am-4pm) and everytime I tried to set something up even a day before I wasn't able to, either bc you were booked, out of town, in school or had previous commitments. I really wanted Keep seen you but, between the limited schedule, the having to log on P411 & the usually slow response time I moved on to try to find another option. I hope you figure out a way to fix this issues. I'm sure you can still be successfull in this business while you finish school if you just keep a more consistent schedule and a faster way to communicate with you.,I hope you don't retired I would love to see you again sometimes