Provider Ads, What Attracts?

Don't fill your showcase with bullshit. Plain and simple. Don't set out 25 rules you have. When I see that I always expect to see a bunch of no reviews. Don't say you love the hobby then act like you hate it. Don't post pics from 1999. Prince is dead. Don't post doctored pics that make you look great because the shock factor upon meeting will kill the session. It's not really what you look like it's how you act. I think my best sessions over the years were from gals that we not models but they did the stuff they said they would and they did it well. Originally Posted by burkalini
Good point don't fill showcase with bullshit.Plain and simple.Reviews-I have clients don't write reviews pay to play websites it's illegal business. Clients don't want to tell world on pay to play websites paid for hooker.
Jessica, I am known to be nit-picky about writing skills, but the first sentence of your biography might need a rewrite also. Please google the phrase "gift that keeps giving" and read the urban dictionary version. It might leave a fellow hobbyist worried about what present he was going to receive.
Jessica, I am known to be nit-picky about writing skills, but the first sentence of your biography might need a rewrite also. Please google the phrase "gift that keeps giving" and read the urban dictionary version. It might leave a fellow hobbyist worried about what present he was going to receive. Originally Posted by shotgun willy
There are a lot of implied meanings around the hobby. The following are an automatic rejection for me:
  • Anything that implies drugs, such as 420 friendly, party girl, she loves to party, etc.
  • Excessive tattoos: that means anything that is exposed to the world when a person is dressed and in public especially the face, neck, lower arms, or hands. If you can't cover it for a funeral or a wedding then there is a portion of society that will automatically reject you. Also big tattoos, and tattoos that may indicate that the girl is "owned" by a pimp, such as a crown symbol.
  • Bad spelling indicates that a person just doesn't care about how they are evaluated by others.
  • Bad grammar also shows a lack of concern about how people will view the person.
  • It doesn't need to be the real world name; but failure to list a name that is used in the hobby is an immediate concern.
  • Pictures that show a trashed room, dirty clothing, bathroom setting or alcohol bottles are an immediate rejection.
  • Picture of the lady that make her look drugged or drunk.

Got the idea. If you fail to present yourself - you fail.
As much as I'd like to see a face pic, I usually reject those who post clear, total face shots. It just signals a lack of caution to me, and caution is an important part of this hobby. Positive reviews speak much more clearly. Just my opinion.
you shouldn't be surprised.. guys are VISUAL.

why should a guy book a date with someone who they don't know what they look like? if i can't see your face pic, i will hopefully be able to get an idea of what you look like by reviews who describe the person. if i can't get a good read then i don't book and you run the risk of the guy showing up and not liking what he sees and leaving (which does happen occasionally).. it would be like lying about weight. some guys like heavy girls, but if you put down you are 130 and you are really 180 don't be shocked if the guy leaves Originally Posted by joesmo888
I've never had a guy leave before activities took place. IJS.
My gawd Pyramider... yes, we see you like the taint photos.

Your new name should be taintmaster Originally Posted by Vita.Neva

I am honored at your suggestion. But I cannot claim that title ... I am a certified taintologist and a tainttra master.
Using the ECCIE format, The title/headline is the 1st thing I notice. I don't like symbols, emojis, etc. There has to be something in the headline to catch my eye. I'm menu driven, and enjoy mature women, so anything highlighting that will get me to check the ad.

Once I open the ad, I look for info that'll inform me how open-minded (read: kinky, freaky) she is. Some write the word "freaky", others visualize it in their text. It doesn't have to be multiple paragraphs, but I want to get an idea of her sensuality