Age question for providers

Like I state in all my ads and website, I prefer men over 35, it was 30, but I had to change that because of the haggling and "Im so hot, you should be honored that I am here, and give me a discout and whatever I ask for "..lol, NOT !!! One of my favorite friends is in his 70's and boy he wears me out..and FYI, he is msog..and I love it...so bring on the old "farts "..
I am one of the providers who does have an age limit. This isnt the used in all cities just ones that have a huge college population. This is beause:
1. if in a college town most of the younger guys will be college students and they will call when they are drunk and being very rude.
2. Younger guys think they should have non reasonable rates because they look good ect.
3. Younger guys may not live alone and have multiple people over or people coming in and out.
4. Older guys are more respectful
Dear Babalouie ,

I found your thread quite interesting. I am a younger provider and will see men under 30, however I prefer the company of men over 40. For me it’s not a question of ED or performance.
I have found that men my age want to “fall in love “.I enjoy becoming friends with my clients and get pleasure from the time spent with them. At the end of a session, if we click, the bond that forms is that of friends with benefits. My benefit is clearly outlined in my requested donation for time. My clients benefit is to know I am just a phone call away when he desires me. This includes my professionalism and discretion for his home life. From my experience in the past, the younger male hobbyist does not understand, I do not desire a boyfriend. The men with age are secure in their home life and see the hobby for what it is. There are boundaries in this profession that should not be crossed on either side. I am not sure the younger gentlemen are established enough mentally to discern this fantasy world from reality. This is not directed at a particular age group, I think the individual dictates this by actions not age.
This raises a question, why do hobbyist put an age limits on the providers they see? I have had several tell me that I am their exception to their age limit. It has been stated to me, they generally as a rule do not see ladies under 30. Is it because of maturity level? This is why there are so many wonderful flavors of ice cream, everyone craves something different.
You are the uber sweetie for us older guys ( and younger ones). I am among many that appreciate you !
and we appriecate you....
You are the uber sweetie for us older guys ( and younger ones). I am among many that appreciate you ! Originally Posted by Nasalstrip
Her statement said she only preferred young hot guys. No while I can't blame her for that as we like young hot women on occasion. The fantasy is now gone with her as I know she is thinking of her shopping list while saying she is cumming. If your going to give a fantasy keep it that way. If the magician gives away how he did a trick its no longer amazing Originally Posted by burkalini
Exactly, Burk, I PREFER young guys, but the best sex I've ever had was with someone who didn't fit my perfect physical description. I was simply stating that it's a faster turn on for me when I am physically attracted and that usually means a younger gentleman. This hobby is not just about the sex, and 'attracttion' comes with communication and common intersts.
Personally I prefer younger guys. Older guys don't tend to be as harsh on the grading of reviews though, which is why a lot of women prefer to see them.

Now you won't hear that publicly of course because that would be too honest, but I have had private conversations with many of the same women who claim it's a respect thing. It's a lot easier to get a 65 yr. old guy to rate you a 10 than it is a 25 year old who has a Playboy Bunny wife at home.

Not all women view it this way, but many do....they just don't admit it.

Men who are twice my age sometimes give me the creeps. I don't want to date my grandpa, and though I have a few gents who I adore that are above the average age I like to see, I will admit I am much more attracted to those closer to my age.

My ideal age range is 25-50, but with the men of TN I must admit I love ALL OF THEM! It's so much more to do with attitude than anything else out there. They simply know how to treat a woman!!

Just becaue we are getting paid does NOT mean we have to do things or be with people that make us uncomfortable...where's the gfe in that lol. Do you want a robot or a human being with genuine reactions? My guess is you want an actress and a fantasy regardless of how she feels on the inside.

That's why we charge different rates and screen out what we don't want getting in. You can't fault someone for being honest, and providing what they choose to provide.

Not everyone here has to be with just anyone lol. Some of us actually use the business as more of an enjoyment factor than a money one from time to time. Age is no different than the selection process based on race, weight, etc. Just because we are providing "customer service" does not mean we have to cater to every customer. I find it more humble and professional not to take money from someone you know you can't deliver to 100 percent. If every girl only saw guys she knew would be successful, you would never see any bad reviews.

So think about what you are really asking for. Would you prefer to be offended or ripped off? I have to tell gents if they are 6 or above, they are going to have a hard time with me, and they appreciate me telling them that BEFORE I take their money and can't handle them.
Personally I prefer younger guys. Older guys don't tend to be as harsh on the grading of reviews though, which is why a lot of women prefer to see them.

Now you won't hear that publicly of course because that would be too honest,........It's a lot easier to get a 65 yr. old guy to rate you a 10 than it is a 25 year old who has a Playboy Bunny wife at home.

Not all women view it this way, but many do....they just don't admit it.........I will admit I am much more attracted to those closer to my age. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I agree with this, Im glad you as a provider typed it.

I also agree similar ages tend to work out better for me in session. Im under 30 and all the ATFS I had were mostly aged 23 to 35. But that doesnt mean I'll limit the ladies I see to those ages.
Well you know by now I am a straight shooter gimmethat lol. So are you which is why I respect you. Now I know we would never be fit to meet in the biz, but I would totally buy you dinner any day of the week.
I have to tell gents if they are 6 or above, they are going to have a hard time with me, and they appreciate me telling them that BEFORE I take their money and can't handle them. Originally Posted by London Rayne
DAYUM!!! That's a large age range you're excluding.
You nut! You know full well what I am talking about lol.

Now you won't hear that publicly of course because that would be too honest, but I have had private conversations with many of the same women who claim it's a respect thing. It's a lot easier to get a 65 yr. old guy to rate you a 10 than it is a 25 year old who has a Playboy Bunny wife at home.

Not all women view it this way, but many do....they just don't admit it.

Men who are twice my age sometimes give me the creeps. I don't want to date my grandpa, and though I have a few gents who I adore that are above the average age I like to see, I will admit I am much more attracted to those closer to my age.

My ideal age range is 25-50, but with the men of TN I must admit I love ALL OF THEM! It's so much more to do with attitude than anything else out there. They simply know how to treat a woman!!

Just becaue we are getting paid does NOT mean we have to do things or be with people that make us uncomfortable...where's the gfe in that lol. Do you want a robot or a human being with genuine reactions? My guess is you want an actress and a fantasy regardless of how she feels on the inside.

That's why we charge different rates and screen out what we don't want getting in. You can't fault someone for being honest, and providing what they choose to provide.

Not everyone here has to be with just anyone lol. Some of us actually use the business as more of an enjoyment factor than a money one from time to time. Age is no different than the selection process based on race, weight, etc. Just because we are providing "customer service" does not mean we have to cater to every customer. I find it more humble and professional not to take money from someone you know you can't deliver to 100 percent. If every girl only saw guys she knew would be successful, you would never see any bad reviews.

So think about what you are really asking for. Would you prefer to be offended or ripped off? I have to tell gents if they are 6 or above, they are going to have a hard time with me, and they appreciate me telling them that BEFORE I take their money and can't handle them. Originally Posted by London Rayne

I am a gentleman in his late fifties. I am physically fit. I have good hygiene and have been told that I am a good lover( by non providers). I respect your honesty. But in that strain do you advertise that you only see men up to 50? If thats the case then I have no issue. If you wait to ask them questions about how they appear or their exact age then you might consider that you may offend some of them
As I said, would you prefer to be offended or have me take your money then not be able to deal with it after the fact?

I see men over 50, but I am VERY cautious and selective when I do. I don't ask them anything...just their references and I make a decision based on that. I don't tell them why I am not seeing them as my intent is not to offend, but I don't have a problem saying I am booked either lol.

Not every guy likes me, my body type, my hair color, whatever, and just the same they are not being forced to see me. If you expect every provider out there to do things she feels are uncomfortable that is pushing the term "forced" and we really don't want to get into that. You can't tell a woman what or who to do with her own body.

NO ONE should be made to feel that they have to cater to anyone they don't want to....period. I am sure you are a great guy and if your references confirm what you think about yourself, I would not have any issues, but most of the time that's not the case.

If a girl says she only wants to see white guys, so be it...that's her business! I won't tell her that she is racist because it's really not my concern.

On the same token we can't help if you get offended. It's not my job to control your feelings...and I could not even if I tried. No matter what you do or don't do someone will ALWAYS be offended. I learned a long time ago that you can't make everyone happy, so I stick with those who I get along with. I am doing my best ot let people know before the fact, so they don't even waste their time....I think that's accomodating enough.
As I said, would you prefer to be offended or have me take your money then not be able to deal with it after the fact?

I see men over 50, but I am VERY cautious and selective when I do. I don't ask them anything...just their references and I make a decision based on that. I don't tell them why I am not seeing them as my intent is not to offend, but I don't have a problem saying I am booked either lol.

Not every guy likes me, my body type, my hair color, whatever, and just the same they are not being forced to see me. If you expect every provider out there to do things she feels are uncomfortable that is pushing the term "forced" and we really don't want to get into that. You can't tell a woman what or who to do with her own body.
NO ONE should be made to feel that they have to cater to anyone they don't want to....period. I am sure you are a great guy and if your references confirm what you think about yourself, I would not have any issues, but most of the time that's not the case.

If a girl says she only wants to see white guys, so be it...that's her business! I won't tell her that she is racist because it's really not my concern.

On the same token we can't help if you get offended. It's not my job to control your feelings...and I could not even if I tried. No matter what you do or don't do someone will ALWAYS be offended. I learned a long time ago that you can't make everyone happy, so I stick with those who I get along with. I am doing my best ot let people know before the fact, so they don't even waste their time....I think that's accomodating enough. Originally Posted by London Rayne

We appreciate it. I guess the reply is you get yours and we will get ours. As you get older though keep what you wrote in mind when men say they think you are too old for them.
Her statement said she only preferred young hot guys. No while I can't blame her for that as we like young hot women on occasion. The fantasy is now gone with her as I know she is thinking of her shopping list while saying she is cumming. If your going to give a fantasy keep it that way. If the magician gives away how he did a trick its no longer amazing Originally Posted by burkalini
My bad. Didn't read her post correctly.